new pics of geldings

Here are a couple of pics to view while surfing of the "boyz"....

Okay so here are the "attchments"...seems it is a Yahoo viloation to link your pics to anything other than your site....hmmmmmm...

Attachments

• spike-pose-head.jpg
    spike-pose-head.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 145
  • d-and-blu.jpg
    d-and-blu.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 198
  • spike-saddle.jpg
    spike-saddle.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Doncha hate when THAT happens? Well either yahoo crashed or I just needed to clean up some files.....will try again in 5!

appyday said:
Ok what is the yella horse :tap: and why did you not sell me that dern grey..I had to go to Missouri to get Vence. :ohwell:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/appyday/2005_0624Image0001.jpg

Now listen Missy--- you done got yur grey booy---and a mighty fine one too!
The Paolmino is MY primary TWH-- 8 this year- silver dapple chocolate- too bad HE's still not s stud! But love em all....it's a sickness isn't it?
How's Vence feeling now? Over his travel flu symtoms or was it just the MD air?

appyday said:
Hey Daze...I have never ridden a TWH befor.....Wanna trade a spin on a paso....not sure if your guy gaits like mine or not..the gray..

Okay Appy- your'e on- when this nasty weather breaks and we are all over at Greenwell again we can get them warmed up and then go go go.....

It is a bit different feel TWH vs Paso...more stride out than step up.....and Spyke (the TWH) is about 15 hands so he does not have that loooong reach like a 16 hander! And the paso we have probably does not gait at all like yours! I am betting that Vence is a real traveler.......Blu is choppy at first....but even when he is finally warmed up, he has a "prance" gait...so if you get too fast and he is at that edge, he is NOT comfy! He is more up and down moving forward versus up and out.....I bet Vence moves up and out and sets down on his hind, yes? Blu still learning that the power comes from the rear.
T

barncat

dazeworkfarm said:
Okay Appy- your'e on- when this nasty weather breaks and we are all over at Greenwell again we can get them warmed up and then go go go.....
T

I swear I saw the palimino(sp?) at Greenwell a few weeks ago, but the other horse there that day was a chesnut QH I think. I was there with my friends, there were 3 of riding. Was that you?

barncat said:
I swear I saw the palimino(sp?) at Greenwell a few weeks ago, but the other horse there that day was a chesnut QH I think. I was there with my friends, there were 3 of riding. Was that you?

If there was three of you and just the two us it probably was- we ride there often....my husband's horse is the orange/red Q/H. Spyke is the Palomino/chocolate/what is that colored horse! Do you guys ride there or board there?

barncat

dazeworkfarm said:
If there was three of you and just the two us it probably was- we ride there often....my husband's horse is the orange/red Q/H. Spyke is the Palomino/chocolate/what is that colored horse! Do you guys ride there or board there?

My friends keep the horses at their house. I ride their 4 year old and the ride at Greenwell was her first outing. Greenwell was a perfect place to take her because the trails are so well groomed. I don't get to go to Greenwell as often as my friends, my weekends are hetic.