Why did my other bnp offer thread get deleted?

W

wharfrat2

Oh no, not spam at all. That was a legitimate offer. No strings attached, just trying to spread some tunes.

W

wharfrat2

I beg to differ. Many bands like phish, moe., the allman brothers, widespread panic, gov't mule, railroad earth, yonder mountain string band, steve kimock band, medeski, martin, and wood, donna the buffalo, the list goes on and on allow and support taping, trading, etc. as long as there is no exchange of money and no one profits in any way. i.e. if i give someone 10 discs in a trade, i receive no more than 10 discs in a trade.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
wharfrat2 said:
I beg to differ. Many bands like phish, moe., the allman brothers, widespread panic, gov't mule, railroad earth, yonder mountain string band, steve kimock band, medeski, martin, and wood, donna the buffalo, the list goes on and on allow and support taping, trading, etc. as long as there is no exchange of money and no one profits in any way. i.e. if i give someone 10 discs in a trade, i receive no more than 10 discs in a trade.

You can beg all you like, but unless admin is monitoring your trade activity, they have no way of knowing if you're functioning within the guidelines that are legal.

mainman

Set Trippin
wharfrat2 said:
:yawn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
wharfrat2 said:
It's too bad you didn't explain that to the Napster, Gnutella and Kazaa people - they could have used it in their defense when RIAA had them shut down.

W

wharfrat2

vraiblonde said:
It's too bad you didn't explain that to the Napster, Gnutella and Kazaa people - they could have used it in their defense when RIAA had them shut down.

That's fine, I'll go away.

W

wharfrat2

Well, not completely but I'll stop offering up music if it makes people uncomfortable.