We need a Miracle

K

Kimmy

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant Robbie
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.

If I could have everyone please at this time of the year to stop for a moment to say a pray for Robbie Thompson. Robbie was hit by a car December 6 on Pegg's Road and is in very very critical condition. If you could say a prayer for him and his family at this very difficult time of year it will be greatly appreciated. We need a miracle right now and hopefully with everyone's prayer he will make it.

God Bless

SxyPrincess

I'm not trying to sound mean or rude, but how did he get hit by a car? Is he a little boy, a grown man?

Him and his family will be in my prayers.
Angels_blinking_angel_prv.gif

K

Kimmy

Robbie is 16. Robbie is a very athletic and smart boy/man. There are so many stories of what could of or may of happened. All that we know is that he was hit from behind and was thrown 40 feet. He has a very bad head injury as a result. The next 48 hrs will be very critical.

K

Kimmy

Just an update on Robbie. With everyones prayers Robbie had brain surgery done and is in stable but critical condition. He in improving day by day. Thank you to everyone that said a prayer for him and to continue to pray for him. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. We have gotten the best Christmas present of all and that to have Robbie still here with us.

Thanks
:smile:

K

Kimmy

Robbie finally opened his eyes for the first time in 17 days yesterday evening. A little tear ran down his face. Robbie's recovery has truely been a miracle. But please keep praying he still has a long road ahead of him.

Merry Christmas Everyone :smile: