Hearing check

Hot N Bothered

I've been thinking off and on that I really should get my hearing checked. So, I saw this ad in Friday's paper for a "Special Event" "Free hearing evaluation" :blahblah:

Anyone know anything about "Dr. Mullin's Hearing Centers?" Apparently it's some sort of chain of audiologists. They have a branch in Waldorf where they are having this "special event" this Thursday and Friday.

And tell me does anyone know if a "free hearing evaluation" involves some sort of testing or is it just a questionaire like, "do you have to ask people to repeat themselves? Do you have trouble hearing sirens? :blahblah:"

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
It's probably like what they do in school....you put some headphones on, and raise the appropriate hand to let the tester know which ear you've heard a sound in.

Hot N Bothered

Nickel said:
It's probably like what they do in school....you put some headphones on, and raise the appropriate hand to let the tester know which ear you've heard a sound in.
That would be alright. I'd just hate to waste my time going over there if the only thing that was free was some questionaire that anyone can find online. And then they try to sell you something. I guess I should just call them, but I was hoping someone could give me some first hand info about the practice itself. :shrug: