Kain99

The tire changing scene.... "Oh Fudge!"

and .........................

I Triple Dog Dare Ya! :razz2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Trying to get up while wearing that snowsuit. Looked like the Michelan man had one too many.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Come on Ralphie, show Mommy how you can eat like a little piggy....

and of course how can you miss the Triple Dog Dare Ya and the Bumpus hounds....

MDindef

"...be sure to drink your ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a b@#$%!"

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
The Father opening that cheesy leg lamp box and he mispronounces fragile - F R A G I L E - it must be french. :lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Ralphie visits the psychotic Santa in the department store, and gets stage fright and can't remember what he wants for Christmas. (Anyone notice MGM's shamless promotion of the Wizard of Oz? During the parade, the flying monkeys beat up on Mickey Mouse.)

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Of course, the scene where the Bumpus' hounds run in and inhale the turkey was my favorite...(especially now that I LIVE with the Bumpus' hounds!)

But I also LOVED the scene when Ralphie had to put on the bunny suit his aunt gave him, and his father said, "Of course he's unhappy! He looks like a pink nightmare!"

John Z

if you will
I like this one....

"In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenity, that as far as we know, is still hanging in space over lake Michigan."

:biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Sierra39
Of course, the scene where the Bumpus' hounds run in and inhale the turkey was my favorite...(especially now that I LIVE with the Bumpus' hounds!)

But I also LOVED the scene when Ralphie had to put on the bunny suit his aunt gave him, and his father said, "Of course he's unhappy! He looks like a pink nightmare!"

I thought he said "a deranged Easter Bunny" but that coulda just been what I was thinking! LOL