Two Horses Looking for a good home

deb20646

Ther is a lady who wants me to help with selling her horses she really wants them to stay together says she wants $6,000.00 for the pair bu I bet she will come down if they go to the same home and its a good home. One is a paint gelding with lots of halter points and ROM's and the other is a Morgan mre who is a trail horse.

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Hey, I've got 2 for $6000 if anyone is interested. I'll even let them go for $5000 if they go to the same home! :duel:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Hay HappyAppyGirl - We did sell the buckskin mare today - so you don't have to wrestle with Rottencop over it! Still got some other horses under $6000 though. Give us a call when you have time :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
When I called Rottncop after I left today, I yelled at him, 'cause I'd have bought her if he'd been there to back me up :lol: he's so much more confident than me when we spend money :lol:
I think that lady will make a GREAT home for her though she was sitting right next to me. I'm sorry I missed her. Keep your eyes peeled for a buckskin or pal mare UNDER 15h. I'm a shortie ya know. :biggrin:
We're riding out from my place tomorrow at 8am if you want to park out at the road and join us!!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Of course we didn't get back till late last evening and thought a cup of coffee would be a good idea. :bawl: By midnight I realized my mistake as I stared at the clock so I got up and took 2 tylenol PMs. Now it is 9:30 and I'm reading the invite a little late! :deadhorse Turn the smile around - dead sleeping rider!
Hope you had fun, we'll be going out later from our place. Still have some horses less than $6000 (staying on topic)