• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
If you had a date with someone , a first date.
And you made all the arrangements

Earlier in the day this person tells you that they are gonna go out with a few friends for awhile and meet you at 6.
At 6:10 you get a phone call and this person tells you that they are drunk and the friends that they went with , took their keys, so they can't make it.
After this you never hear from them , not one single I'm sorry for ruining your night.

Then much latter to justify their actions ,,says you should have been a real man and come got me .
Then states (quote ) I have had much much better men come get me when I'm drunk.. :confused: .on a first date

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
If you're asking what this means, it means she's immature, selfish, and not worth your time.

Oh, and a b****.

G

geminigrl

K_Jo said:
If you're asking what this means, it means she's immature, selfish, and not worth your time.

Oh, and a b****.
:yeahthat: 100% agree

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Oh my word. K_Jo, will you buy me a premo membership for a wedding present, pretty please? I know when I get home from work tomorrow this isn't going to be here anymore....:lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Oh my word. K_Jo, will you buy me a premo membership for a wedding present, pretty please? I know when I get home from work tomorrow this isn't going to be here anymore....:lmao:
It's happened before; it'll happen again. :lol:

I thought I was rather nice. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
gumbo said:

Earlier in the day this person tells you that they are gonna go out with a few friends for awhile and meet you at 6.
At 6:10 you get a phone call and this person tells you that they are drunk and the friends that they went with , took their keys, so they can't make it.
After this you never hear from them , not one single I'm sorry for ruining your night.

Then much latter to justify their actions ,,says you should have been a real man and come got me .
Then states (quote ) I have had much much better men come get me when I'm drunk.. :confused: .on a first date
Is this a hypothetical scenario?

morganj614

gumbo said:

I'd say you were very lucky that it was called off. Sounds like a big age difference and dating maturity level that would not have worked out in the long run. :love:
If I have a date at night, I don't go get drunk with friends, I go on the date and if it was bad, then I would go get drunk with my friends:martini:

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
If I have a date at night, I don't go get drunk with friends, I go on the date and if it was bad, then I would go get drunk with my friends.
Yes, that is exactly the right order!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I voted for "Gumbo your a tard", because there was no option for "Gumbo you're a tard".

You have issues this week, man. :lol:

K

Kizzy

If somebody called me and said they were too drunk for a pre-planned date, I'd think :yikes: great they are an alcoholic. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kizzy said:
If somebody called me and said they were too drunk for a pre-planned date, I'd think :yikes: great they are an alcoholic. :ohwell:
At 6:10, no less. That part has me giggling...