• Gumbo

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Mig

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'd be honored to be stood up, by Mig..
Hell, I'd be honored if she said hi on the phone..
Or took my call....

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Quote:
Originally Posted by migtig
A southern rock song - good choice.

Now get in the truck, load up the welder and take me to the derby Sat night.

This sounds like a date too me

Sorry Mig but you shouldn't have called me out on the Tattoo thread especially after pulling a bonehead stunt .
Like the crap you pull will never come back to bite you on your sorry Azz

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused others , but when you got ammo it's a little hard to just ignore the arrogance of a

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by migtig
A southern rock song - good choice.

Now get in the truck, load up the welder and take me to the derby Sat night.

This sounds like a date too me

Sorry Mig but you shouldn't have called me out on the Tattoo thread especially after pulling a bonehead stunt .
Like the crap you pull will never come back to bite you on your sorry Azz

Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused others , but when you got ammo it's a little hard to just ignore the arrogance of a

I've tried to be nice. I've tried to be mean. I've tried to be gentle, but now I say - aww the heck with it - Gumbo, you are frigging idiot and I am so dang thankful I never met you and don't know you and had no idea that you were so fixiated on me. You come anywhere near me and I will slap you with a restraining order so fast your head will spin. You are a sick warped person who has twisted and peverted everything. You are a creep. You have classic signs of an abusive personality. Classic stalker disorder persona going on. You and your sister and gang of frriends can keep on red karma bombing me, but I didn't do a damn thing to you. Get over it - grow up - move on - get counseling.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
migtig said:
I've tried to be nice. I've tried to be mean. I've tried to be gentle, but now I say - aww the heck with it - Gumbo, you are frigging idiot and I am so dang thankful I never met you and don't know you and had no idea that you were so fixiated on me. You come anywhere near me and I will slap you with a restraining order so fast your head will spin. You are a sick warped person who has twisted and peverted everything. You are a creep. You have classic signs of an abusive personality. Classic stalker disorder persona going on. You and your sister and gang of frriends can keep on red karma bombing me, but I didn't do a damn thing to you. Get over it - grow up - move on - get counseling.
:sigh: Another perfectly good relationship ends with a restraining order.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Girls are so mean....

i dont really need to see any need for all that non-sense....why not just stop replyin to his comments...*be the bigger buddy*

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
:sigh: Another perfectly good relationship ends with a restraining order.

So how many is that now? :lol:

At least it ended before they ever met, not you know, 6 months, a year or two down the road.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
cattitude said:
What is really funny about all of this is that I think Gumbo was just screwing around.
That's fine - but now I think he's creepy weirdo stalker dude - if he was just screwing around - he went too far.