Pediatric dentists?

Pete

Repete
Triggerfish said:
Anyone know of a good one?

How is Juambeltz, Jose C., DDS in Leonardtown?
Dr Barley in Leonardtown is not actually a pediatric dentist but he takes care of Boy. Pulled a tooth last year nd it went great.

K

Kizzy

Dr. Morgan & Associates in Mechanicsville is terrific. They have a section dedicated to children and the dentist handles them very well.

My son has had several teeth pulled, spacers, fillings so beyond just routine dental care.

S

Sassygirl

Triggerfish said:
Anyone know of a good one?

How is Juambeltz, Jose C., DDS in Leonardtown?

Juambeltz, had a bad experience with him. I need to take my son back for more work, called and CNX the appointment! Everyone has their own stories, but I for one will never go back to him!

I just went and seen Dr. Nobel so we will see how the work goes with her. I have heard good things about the one at Morgans office.

Sassygirl said:
Juambeltz, had a bad experience with him. I need to take my son back for more work, called and CNX the appointment! Everyone has their own stories, but I for one will never go back to him!

I just went and seen Dr. Nobel so we will see how the work goes with her. I have heard good things about the one at Morgans office.
I take mine to Juambeltz wife in Dunkirk Dr.Radesca. I followed her there from Dr.Morgans office. I had a bad experience with the new one at Morgans office. This was a couple years ago and my 5 y/o still asks me not to take her back to that mean lady.