Mother Teresa en route to saint hood?

yakky doodle

Mother Teresa to be beatified
VATICAN CITY (CNN) -- The Roman Catholic missionary, Mother Teresa, is to be beatified in a ceremony next year.

The Vatican made the announcement on Friday after confirming that the recovery of a woman suffering from a stomach tumour was a miracle and due to the woman praying to Mother Teresa.

After the beatification on October 19, 2003, a second miracle will then be needed to be attributed to Mother Teresa before she can be canonised.

The first miracle attributed to the Roman Catholic nun's intercession involved the recovery of a young Indian Hindu woman who put an image of Mother Teresa on her stomach.

rest of story here

So, if I put a picture of Mother Teresa on my wallet, where I keep my powerball ticket, will she help me win it too? It'll accelerate her road to Holy Awesomeness! :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

...and if you put her picture beside a picture of that humongous, gaudible ring you want, you may get your b/f's last name. :wink:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You just gave me an idea for the perfect gift for the ex. I'll give him a picture of Mother Teresa, he can put it under his pillow at night and maybe he'll grow a brain!