Bathroom Decorating

We are getting ready to re-do our bathroom and I want tile flooring to be put down. My question is that with the bathroom being fairly small should I go for the big squares of tiles or the smaller ones?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
workin hard said:
We are getting ready to re-do our bathroom and I want tile flooring to be put down. My question is that with the bathroom being fairly small should I go for the big squares of tiles or the smaller ones?
Large ones. Less grout.

janey83

Twenty Something
I would say smaller tiles, the hallway bathroom at my house is fairly small and we chose small squares for the design -- looks nice and draws less attention to the floor space. Good luck!

janey83 said:
I would say smaller tiles, the hallway bathroom at my house is fairly small and we chose small squares for the design -- looks nice and draws less attention to the floor space. Good luck!
I agree. Smaller tiles for smaller spaces.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The larger the size of the bathroom, the larger the tiles. My master bedroom bathroom is huge and has very large 12" tiles (well, Mannington that looks like slate tiles) that look awesome, but would look totally out of place in a smaller bathroom.