Good party Pixie!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
The forum Christmas party was fantastic! :cheers:

The gift exchange was hilarious. Some people got to keep 'em, some people stole them and some people played with someone else's. :lol:

Santabooboo was there to entertain us with some good hardy laughs. :wink: And we laughed harder when he stepped in littlepoopoo. :lmao:

Everyone had fun including the dogs! :banana:

yakky doodle

Here Here

Had a great time, and many thanks to Pixie for hosting :clap: Great job!

I'm (buzzzzz) v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-ery happy with what I ended up with for my Christmas present :lol: I couldn't wait to go home and use it after Sierra stuck it on my *** :eek: :biggrin: :wink:

Of course, I don't know if I had as much fun as Tater who was peeking in that cat door :eek: Talk about a surprise! :roflmao:

Good seeing everyone again! Till New Years Eve :cheers:

K

Kizzy

Very nice party pix. Now, I got in a bit of trouble when I got home. As soon as I hit the door, my dog knew I CHEATED on him. I was sniffed from head to toe.

I am sure the dogs are working on some more littlepoopoo in the back yard after the feast they had last night.

It was nice to finally met penncam, Barbara and Frank. Bk your poem was fantastic and showed your great talent for writing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:getdown: :party: Many, many thanks Pixie for a wonderful party;
loved the part about exchanging gifts! Some people zeroed in on what their favorites were right away, and others negotiated for swaps ! Heavy armbending going on! J/K. BK, great poem you so reluctantly read for us, can you post it on the site? I'd love a copy of it. I think it was a real great time had by all, with no drama whatsoever this time! Was funny as he!! to watch Bk hopping
around in the backyard, trying to shed the dog doodoo! Good to see everybody again! Sierra, justhangn, Sharon, Sexy, tater, and all. Great to meet Im4change and Frank. Wish Kyle and Jet could have made it, maybe next time
Hope to see you all very soon for the New Years Eve party at you-know-who's!

penn

fuzzyng

WOHO!!

Next party has to have more Tequilla!!! After only 7 shots I was still good to go, until the car ride home! We were about like half way there when the alchy hit me and I was drunker than ****!!

Great party Pixie! that cat door in the bathroom freaked me out a bit, but it's better than the lights dimming! :eek: Stop making fun of my face!

watercolor

yeah yeah
:clap: HEAR! HEAR! :clap:

Glad that I was able to make it. Was not sure I was gonna..but I did. As always, had a great time. Even though I was not in the best of moods, had people around who could brighten my spirits.

I hope everyone comes to the New Years party...:smile: I will bring the noise makers...:smile:

and BK...please post that poem..I would like to have a copy of it to put in my scrap book. :smile:

tater

Thanks for the party Pix. I had a great time. I like the cat door idea from the bathroom to the garage :wink:. I wish I would have thought of that. Next time I go over to your house I'll have to bring a beanbag to sit on though because after 30 minutes or so of peeping, that garage floor gets to be really uncomfortable (and cold) :blushing: :biggrin: . I'm just Poed I didn't think of it first. Come to think of it, I didn't see hide nor hair of a cat all night, hmmmm :confused: It would really be easier to pull it off, if you actually did have a cat :wink:

Thanks again and can't wait to see everybody again

:smile: