Movements

watercolor

yeah yeah
What are some things I can do to possibly get more movements out of skeeter. I searched the internet and had found various sites that say orange juice, but I wasnt sure if there were other things. I have been getting short bursts and such. And just recent (today) I got a weird feeling of a tumble or something. Could somersaults happen this early? Just wondering.

Thank in advance. :)

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
watercolor said:
What are some things I can do to possibly get more movements out of skeeter. I searched the internet and had found various sites that say orange juice, but I wasnt sure if there were other things. I have been getting short bursts and such. And just recent (today) I got a weird feeling of a tumble or something. Could somersaults happen this early? Just wondering.

When I wanted the babies to be active for sonograms, I drank sweetened iced tea. I avoided sugar and caffeine for my pregnancies, so that was a real "kick" to the system.

watercolor said:

You need to provide more info... how far along are you? Why do you wanna "force" movement with outside stimulation?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well, I am 24 weeks.. and I am not trying to really "force" them. Just more or less start trying to do the kick counts, and this one seems to be sleeping all the time. Not to mention that we will be going for a sonogram soon at baby-insight, and I am hoping to get skeeter to move a bit so we can get a peek. Last time- we werent able to see anything because the baby was laying across and facing my back- with the legs closed so tight it was unbelieveable.

bresamil- yeah, I have kept away from caffiene and anything other than natural sugars. Thanks

When I went for a sono and the baby was sleeping... they placed this noisy thing on my belly and the baby would hear it and start kicking and such... you could do the same with an alarm clock or something. BTW... Keep in mind that "natural sugars" are no different than refined sugar once it hits the blood stream.

watercolor

yeah yeah
kwillia said:
When I went for a sono and the baby was sleeping... they placed this noisy thing on my belly and the baby would hear it and start kicking and such... you could do the same with an alarm clock or something. BTW... Keep in mind that "natural sugars" are no different than refined sugar once it hits the blood stream.

oh alright. :) thanks