Lost

RodRugg

Lost mole rat, last seen near the White House Motel on 301. His name is Campstool (I found him under a stool at camp) but he doesn't answer to anything and I think he's pretty much blind. He's about 6 inches long and about as tall as two hands stacked up on top of each other (flat with palms down). If you see him DO NOT try and pick him up. He bites and can chew right through an engine block. Cover him in fabric and put him in a shoebox (with holes) and drop him off to the manager of the motel and I will pick him up.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
Lost mole rat, last seen near the White House Motel on 301. His name is Campstool (I found him under a stool at camp) but he doesn't answer to anything and I think he's pretty much blind. He's about 6 inches long and about as tall as two hands stacked up on top of each other (flat with palms down). If you see him DO NOT try and pick him up. He bites and can chew right through an engine block. Cover him in fabric and put him in a shoebox (with holes) and drop him off to the manager of the motel and I will pick him up.

Would it make a difference if the palms were faced upwards? And if so, why?

Also, could you please tell us if we should use mens or womens hands when measuring?

Additionally, did you measure the rat of missing status with the same artistic leverage that you (and other menfolk) tend to measure their own "private" packages with? Therefore, suggesting that Campstool really only be 3" long, or so?

RodRugg

virgovictoria said:
Would it make a difference if the palms were faced upwards? And if so, why?

Also, could you please tell us if we should use mens or womens hands when measuring?

Additionally, did you measure the rat of missing status with the same artistic leverage that you (and other menfolk) tend to measure their own "private" packages with? Therefore, suggesting that Campstool really only be 3" long, or so?

This could be the hands of a man or a large boy. Also, it could be the hands of some women like that neighbor down the street. Also, if you find him, do not send him in a private package. He will smother or bite out and injure someone, especially if he is folded in half in a 3 inches package. He is definitely 6 inches long, but please do not send him in a package at all. Thanks.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
RodRugg said:

If the poor thing is blind and out there wondering around in the cold, er...heat, and that is all the better you take care of your precious beloved pet, maybe you do not deserve to get him back. You should think about adopting the poor thing out to a good home. One with small children to play with. :whistle:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
Does the fabric need to be kevlar or something so Campstool doesn't chew through it and out of the shoebox?

RodRugg

K_Jo said:
Does the fabric need to be kevlar or something so Campstool doesn't chew through it and out of the shoebox?

It does not matter what color it is. The fabric makes him even more blind and then he just goes to sleep or lays still thinking about stuff.