Okay, who's first?

Okay. We decide to invade and make states of our neighbors. In what order?

• 1. Mexico 2. Puerto Rico 3. Grenada 4. Jamaica 5. Canada

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 1. Canada 2. Mexico 3. Puerto Rico 4. Jamaica 5. Grenada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1. Puerto Rico 2. Jamaica 3. Grenada 4. Mexico 5. Forget Canada

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 1. Puerto Rico 2. Washington D.C. 3. Jamaica 4. Mexico 5. Grenada

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 1. Great Britain 2. Canada 3. France 4. Mexico 5. All them other little 'uns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave 'em alone, we have enough trouble with people that come from there.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • You want fries with that?

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em all! Bwwahahahahah!

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Mikeinsmd said:
But, but....Puerto Rico & DC are already part of the USA.... :confused:

:yeahthat:

Why would we want to invade DC anyway? Since when are Great Britain and France our "neighbors?"

:confused:

Canada has Oil...

Judging from First Colony this morning, I think Mexico is invading us...

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oz said:
Judging from First Colony this morning, I think Mexico is invading us...

Speaking of First Colony... what is being built across the street? I have noticed all the clearing going on.

Mikeinsmd

Plus c'mon.... we'd look really silly invading France... :killingme What would we do with them? Shut down all their white flag factories? :shrug:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Definitely Canada. They have oil and cheap prescription drugs.

Plus, we can force the Canadians to call the last letter of the alphabet "zee," which is the only proper name for it. Most English-speaking countries use the heretical name "zed" for the letter Z. :lol:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
mexico first we need the oil after we nuke the mid east. then puerto rico, they've taking from us and not giving anything back for years and still have the nerve to charge us to come visit

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Puerto Rico isn't a state yet, though, and neither is D.C. (I say D.C. should be part of northern Virginia, myself).

I'd for sure say, let's annex Mexico and make it the most southern state in the Union. That way our Chrysler plant, and the Motorola Integrated Circuit plant, will be truly U.S. endeavors.

Plus, we could relocate Taco Hell's headquarters to somewhere in the State of Mexico, fire all the people that have been in charge of the ingredients and the menu for all these years and replace them with local Mexicans, and get some REAL Mexican food going in the fast-food business!

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
vraiblonde said:
And we can make a law against mayonnaise on friench fries.
The Germans do that too. But heck, let's take Mexico.

Good rationale:

I'd for sure say, let's annex Mexico and make it the most southern state in the Union. That way our Chrysler plant, and the Motorola Integrated Circuit plant, will be truly U.S. endeavors.

Triggerfish

Some people in this country do it too. Sometimes they mix it with ketchup and call it fry sauce. I've seen fast food restaurants actually have those in packets.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
RoseRed said:
Speaking of First Colony... what is being built across the street? I have noticed all the clearing going on.

If it's the site I think you're referring to - office building...

Triggerfish

Railroad said:
Puerto Rico isn't a state yet, though, and neither is D.C. (I say D.C. should be part of northern Virginia, myself).

What is now DC was donated by Maryland so I think if should be part of any state it should be returned to Maryland just like Arlington was returned to VA.

Arlington was given to the federal govt to form part of DC but it was given back in 1847.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Triggerfish said:
What is now DC was donated by Maryland so I think if should be part of any state it should be returned to Maryland just like Arlington was returned to VA.

Why would we want it? :confused: