Best Wedding Advice

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I was listening to Z104 this morning and they were talking about the best wedding advice you have ever been given and it started to make me think. I am getting married in August and I was just curious to all you married folks out there, what has been the best wedding advice you have been given, or what kind of advice can you give.

So far the best advice I have heard is to have a sense of humor, and always remember your spouse is not psychic. They can't read your mind, so don't expect them to.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Always remember that it is your day, so do'n;t let someone try and change how you want things done, just because they don't like your ideas.

Congratulations!

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Just obey your husband and you shouldn't have any Problems!:biggrin:
Remember the man is always right!

K

Kain99

Hey Jen..... If you allow your husband to run his lips in front of his buddies...... He'll act like a trained Kitten at home! :biggrin:

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Yeah I figured that one out already. We have been together 7 years so I am thinking we are ready. If we aren't by now we will never be.

Besides he figured out that no matter what he says, I always seem to find out.

Biscuit

Livin' Large
Originally posted by Kain99
Hey Jen..... If you allow your husband to run his lips in front of his buddies...... He'll act like a trained Kitten at home! :biggrin:
Just give me my pants back now:moon: and we will see who is king of this castle :king:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Kain99

Now THAT is a true statement! I see it all the time in the workplace. The guys that act like hot crap at the office are usually the wusses at home. It's funny to see the difference in their attitude when there is an event that the spouses attend.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by jeneisen
No it was a blonde moment. I thought it was in the relationship section, sorry its Monday.
Yeah, Yeah Yeah...I just had to yank your chain about it anyway, haha.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well some of the advice on 104 was:

Always keep seperate checking accounts
No TV in the bedroom
Always keep a date night
Let your spouse be right once in a while even when you know they are wrong.

These are the ones I remembered the most.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Originally posted by Biscuit
So what did you do raise the price of the milk!:eek:

No, we were 16 when we started dating. Too young to get married. I will be 24 when I get married, plus we can now afford it. Before we couldn't.