• calvert

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • saint marys

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
K

kleemandy

Hello everyone out there in Md,
Is there anyone else besides myself that can NEVER get your car ACTUALLY CLEAN AT ANY LOCAL MARYLAND CARWASH.!!!!!!
Oh they claim our wash is the best for your car, however you clean for over an hour and spend over 10.00 for one of the ******* car washes you have ever seen.. Anyone else feel the same way?????
Any idea on what could be done besides taking out the old hose and hand washing it yourself?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
You really shouldn't post your home address on a public forum.

:yeahthat: I just brought up a map with specific directions to your house. :nono:

Doncha know many of the guys here are stalkers. :lmao:

Mikeinsmd

kleemandy said:
Hello everyone out there in Md,
Is there anyone else besides myself that can NEVER get your car ACTUALLY CLEAN AT ANY LOCAL MARYLAND CARWASH.!!!!!!
Oh they claim our wash is the best for your car, however you clean for over an hour and spend over 10.00 for one of the ******* car washes you have ever seen.. Anyone else feel the same way?????
Any idea on what could be done besides taking out the old hose and hand washing it yourself?
What do you look like? Are you cute? Are you chubby? Can I come for dinner? How about desert? Are you single? Do you have kids? Hi I'm Ray.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
What do you look like? Are you cute? Are you chubby? Can I come for dinner? How about desert? Are you single? Do you have kids? Hi I'm Ray.
:killingme :lmao: :roflmao: