Redskins/Dallas Tickets

yakky doodle

Sniff :cry: Sniff :bawl: Sniff :cry:

anyone with two spare tickets to the Skins/'Boys game this weekend who'd like to make a girl and her step dad two happy campers just let me know.

there's no way I can cough up the $200/ticket price on ebay and such, but I can swing some money if anyone has a couple tickets they can't use or just don't want to go to and have to suffer through another skins butt-beating. :biggrin: (I know; not helping my cause any :ohwell:)

pls pm me if you have any info. Thanks!

tater

4skins and Cowgirls?

Hard to believe they aren't giving them away with the purchase of a tank of gas at Wawa or something. :biggrin:

yakky doodle

Re: 4skins and Cowgirls?

Originally posted by otter
Neener neener...I have 2 and you don't!!:cheers: :cheers:

:moon: :nono:

Originally posted by tater
Hard to believe they aren't giving them away with the purchase of a tank of gas at Wawa or something. :biggrin:

:moon: :moon:

geez; i try to do something nice for my stepdad, and you all :razz: me for it. see if I ever do something nice for you guys! :frown:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by otter
Neener neener...I have 2 and you don't!!:cheers: :cheers:

CAAATTTTTTTT!!!! Otter's being mean to me! I championed for you to get your corvette and GSD; can you pick his pocket for me and toss those tix to me, pretty please? :biggrin: I'll give ya some cash for 'em (and he'll never have to know :wink: ) :biggrin:

tater

Originally posted by yakky doodle
I championed for you to get your corvette and GSD

Kind of ironic that is the only way to use that term in a skins/boys thread. :lmao: (sorry, couldn't resist) :cool:

tater

Originally posted by kwillia
Hey... did you hear Fed-Ex is subletting the field to UPS....

They are gonna rename the field FED-UPS Field.

Sorry Kwillia, I'm not allowed to laughed or participate in skins bashing. I've been warned :frown:

yakky doodle

shoot, i bet she don't have the guts to show up to the new years party with me there. and I'll show that Tater guy a good time! :really: "buh-bye bchbns; hello Yakky!" :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
And the Horse you came in on too . . .

Originally posted by tater
Yup, I'm spent like an old shell casing :twitch:

:biggrin: Shoot tater, I was thinking more like "rode hard all night and put away wet"!!

penn

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by yakky doodle
well, he was all over me at the party a couple weeks ago. geez, must not be too tight a leash! :frown:

I know BchBns and I'm telling her. Tater! You're in big trouble, mista! :nono:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It must be the cider. . . . .

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
I know BchBns and I'm telling her. Tater! You're in big trouble, mista! :nono:

:biggrin: tater!! You gotta watch that Dicken's Cider! With all these sexy women around here, you might find yourself in a "compromising position"! Doe's the name Lorena Bobbitt ring a familiar note in your gray matter?

:razz2: penn