The wino and the cheese wheel...

fttrsbeerwench

Yesterday, I had a craving. A craving for some brie. So I go buy some, along with a nice green apple and some shaved pastrami. The only brand I could find was not top dollar, but I figured I could settle.

Today, I cut myself a small triangle of brie, after letting it sit on the counter for half an hour. It tasted just like paint..
:disappointment:

I opt to shave the coating from the soft chesse, no easy task for a girl who's already had two glasses of wine.... I cut my apple, and pour myself another glass. Now the cheese tastes great without the "paint" on it.

I have apple slices and brie and these little bagel chips..

The wine tastes reaaaaaaallly goood.

I dropped a piece of apple in my wine glass... I fish it out and pop in in my mouth.... MMMMMMM! That was good.. Then I start to think.. I wonder if the cheese and bagel chips would be good too....

So.... I finish the rest of my meal alternatly dipping cheese, apples and bagel chips in to my wine glass. Which is gathering a small pile of crumbs on the bottom.

At the end of my tasty feeding frenzy, I stare in to the bottom of my half full wine glass....

Ewww... Crumbs...

Thinking back to that first morsel of crisp apple, I lift my glass and down the whole thing.. Crumbs and all.

I found several morals in this story..One, buy better brie. Two, it all goes to the same place anyway. And three...

Wine makes everything better!!

Never waste your wine, it's a rare and precious jewel that should be savored.

(Brought to you by the WBWDC)

wood Butcher

Teachers do it with class.

Next time you have a desire for brie, forget it and try Saint Andre. It is much better and won't taste like pa;int. Trouble is, the only place that carries it is Woodburns in Solomons.

wood Butcher

Teachers do it with class.

Next time you have a desire for brie, forget it and try Saint Andre. It is much better and won't taste like paint. Trouble is, the only place that carries it is Woodburns in Solomons.

fttrsbeerwench

AHH!! Woodburns has great cheese.. I used to go there alot.. but I live about 25 minutes from it now..
I wanted a brie fix fast... So i settled.. Lesson learned.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
wood Butcher said:
Next time you have a desire for brie, forget it and try Saint Andre. It is much better and won't taste like paint. Trouble is, the only place that carries it is Woodburns in Solomons.

Me thinks he was imbibing too since he posted twice. :lol: