Cowboys get smacked down!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
All righty children, I know it's not quite like the good old days, especially when playoff berths were on the line, but it still is DALLAS week. You heard it last week at the end of the Texans game, faintly in the background..."We want Dallas! We want Dallas!"

Still stirs the blood!

Maybe this year it's just for the Toilet Bowl, but still:

DIE, YOU GRAVY SUCKING PIGS!!!

All together now, a vun, anna tahoo...

"Hail, to the Redskins! Hail, VIC TOR REE!!!..."

yakky doodle

I don't wanna talk about no stinkin' skins. Everyone gets lucky once in a while. This skins' just needed 11 chances to finally get it right :razz:

:biggrin:

J

justhangn

Well, considering the horrible referee calls, it's no wonder the deadskins won :duh:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by justhangn
Well, considering the horrible referee calls, it's no wonder the deadskins won :duh:
Yeah, it had nothing to do with E. Smith only having 13 yards on 18 carries and the Dallas quarterback spending so much time on his back that they wanted to charge him the standard room rate for the metro area.

While the Skins have been in a slump for the past several years the Cowboys have been in the dumpster. It will take someone like Parcell to bring them back to life, if it is possible at all.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ken King
Yeah, it had nothing to do with E. Smith only having 13 yards on 18 carries and the Dallas quarterback spending so much time on his back that they wanted to charge him the standard room rate for the metro area.

While the Skins have been in a slump for the past several years the Cowboys have been in the dumpster. It will take someone like Parcell to bring them back to life, if it is possible at all.

Agreed, the Cowboys have been sucking hind teet since Jimmy Johnson left.

As for the quarterback, the front line was NOT doing their job, that's for sure.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by justhangn
Agreed, the Cowboys have been sucking hind teet since Jimmy Johnson left.

As for the quarterback, the front line was NOT doing their job, that's for sure.

You would have thought the redskins were lining up on the offensive side of the line when playing defense.. Their D Line was in the backfield before Smith even got the ball..

Ramsey is going to have to make some major leaps in the off season if he wants to keep his QB job, though.. I love his strong arm, but the decisions he makes are highly questionable (and we all know that decision making, not a strong arm, is what thrives in spurrier's system.. So we'll see..

It is nice to win for a change! :smile:

SmallTown

Football season!
One thing that confused me.. The dallas rookie WR Antonio Bryant.. He connects on a pretty nice placc pay (though routine for most receivers) and he starts dancing around and doing all kinds of stuff.. Then a few plays later he catches the ball, starts to run and looses the ball on a fumble.. I kept waiting for his dance but never saw it.. Did the cameras just miss it?? :smile:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hello?

Originally posted by SmallTown

Ramsey is going to have to make some major leaps in the off season if he wants to keep his QB job, though.. I love his strong arm, but the decisions he makes are highly questionable (and we all know that decision making, not a strong arm, is what thrives in spurrier's system.. So we'll see..

Ramsey only made one bad pass (and maybe the receiver ran the wrong route) all day. He had a bazillion passes that were thrown right on the money and dropped and there was one that was thrown behind the receiver. He stood in the pocket and protected the ball. I'm starting to believe...

AND, Yakky...you were so anxious to chat after the Thanksgiving day game that you had to call me on my cell at the dinner table -- yet yesterday you chose to sleep all the way home from the game. Hmnnn...could it have been because you were in the company of 5 delirious Redskin fans????!!! Oh yeah....that nice gentleman who accompanied you is okay in our book!!!

yakky doodle

Re: Hello?

Originally posted by cattitude
AND, Yakky...you were so anxious to chat after the Thanksgiving day game that you had to call me on my cell at the dinner table -- yet yesterday you chose to sleep all the way home from the game. Hmnnn...could it have been because you were in the company of 5 delirious Redskin fans????!!!
it was easier to just shut out all that jabbering than to listen to it. :biggrin: actually, i think it was that headache and fresh air combined to knock me out. I do apologize though. :blushing:

Oh yeah....that nice gentleman who accompanied you is okay in our book!!!
I'll let him know that. Thanks again!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Hello?

Originally posted by yakky doodle
it was easier to just shut out all that jabbering than to listen to it. :biggrin: actually, i think it was that headache and fresh air combined to knock me out. I do apologize though. :blushing:

No worries...I've sat through enough crappy games to know you were just trying not to :barf: :barf: after witnessing the Cowgir...uh, Cowboys' performance.:biggrin:

yakky doodle

Re: Re: Re: Hello?

No worries...I've sat through enough crappy games to know you were just trying not to :barf: :barf:

right, that's it. so, you do know how I feel; after all, you guys had to sit through 10 straight butt whippins to find out how this one felt :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It looked as though . . ..

No worries...I've sat through enough crappy games to know you were just trying not to :barf: :barf: after witnessing the Cowgir...uh, Cowboys' performance.:biggrin:

:biggrin: As I watched the pathetic game wind down, I couldn't help wondering if the Cowgirls were just finishing out a forgettable(fawgeddabowdit!), and looking forward to a new headcoachfor next year. Parcells, ex-Giants headcoach, in Dallas???
Oh boy! Look out Redskins fans next year; another 'skins dismal season if this move goes through. Har! Har! Har! Har!(three stooges laugh):stooges:

penn

Otter

Nothing to see here
I'll be surprised if Parcell's actually signs with Dallas. He is such an egoist, he just wants to feel the love of being pursued(remember Tampa Bay), when push comes to shove, he will decide thanks,but no thanks..

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yeah, I have to agree, but . . . .

Originally posted by otter
I'll be surprised if Parcell's actually signs with Dallas. He is such an egoist, he just wants to feel the love of being pursued(remember Tampa Bay), when push comes to shove, he will decide thanks,but no thanks..

:razz2: However, look at the owner, Jerry whats-his-name, dosen't he have an ego as large as Cowboy Stadium? Don't you think he's figured out the 'boys aren't going to see the SuperBowl under Dave Campo?
I might be going out on a limb, but the Dallas fans are
pretty tired and sick of seeing "America's Team" not making the playoffs all these years, and I'd bet some radical moves aren't out of the question.

penn

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Maybe HE'S the cause of the Cowgirls misery

Cowboys' McGee Extends Playoffs Futility

LANDOVER, Md. - Dallas Cowboys tight end Tony McGee played in his 152nd game without a playoff appearance Sunday, the longest active streak in the NFL.

McGee passed former quarterback Archie Manning for 26th place on the career list. Kicker Sam Baker, who played in the 1950s and 1960s, holds the record of 195 games.

McGee played 136 games with the Cincinnati Bengals over nine seasons before joining the Cowboys this year.

Manning played 151 games over 14 seasons with New Orleans Saints, Houston Oilers and Minnesota Vikings. His son, Peyton, is the Indianapolis Colts' starting quarterback.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Excuses, excuses...

"The line didn't block, the sun was in their eyes, they forgot their Chunky Soup..."

Wah.

Just stand in front of the mirror and repeat the following:

"The Redskins won because they were the better team. Maybe it was only for the day, but, no matter, they WON because they were BETTER on this given day...by alot...over a bunch of GRAVY SUCKING PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wooo

Wooo

Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

....Hail, to the REDSKINS!!!

Hail Dallas? HAIL NO!!!!

yakky doodle

the 'boys were just feeling sympathetic to Green's passing and decided to give it up. after all, both teams are going nowhere after yesteday. :bubble: