potatoe salad or shrimp or tuna salad recipes ??

ct20657

Does anyone have a good simple recipe for any of the following : potatoe salad shrimp salad or tuna salad ?????? :popcorn:

willie

ct20657 said:
Does anyone have a good simple recipe for any of the following : potatoe salad shrimp salad or tuna salad ?????? :popcorn:
The more simple potato salad is, the better. Potatoes, little celery, little onion and just enough Mayo to hold it together. A boiled egg in there doesn't hurt.

willie said:
The more simple potato salad is, the better. Potatoes, little celery, little onion and just enough Mayo to hold it together. A boiled egg in there doesn't hurt.
Don't forget a lil mustard. Gotta have a bit of a twang to it. :yum:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Potatoe Salad

peel and cut taters into chunks
Boil until fork tender
Drain off water.
Mash em up or leave em chunked
Add chopped pickles, mayo and a little mustard along with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You could add onions also, if ya like.
Mix all together and chill.

nomoney

Mikeinsmd said:
And a dash of vinegar!! :yum:
:yeahthat:

I use a little vinegar, mustard, miracle whip (tastes better with the first ingredients than reg mayo), salt and pepper, onions, celery, and a little green pepper. It's the bomb diggidy. I use the same for my macaroni salad plus I add peas and little tiny chunks of cheese. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Vinegar, dry mustard, celery, eggs, onions, salt pepper, a dash of lemon pepper seasoning, HELLMAN's, and mashed yet chunky potato's:yum::yum:

janey83

Twenty Something
Well for Tuna salad, there isn't much to it -- drain the liquid from the tuna can, add enough mayo to make it moist, add some relish and if you want to be fancy, serve on a plate of lettuce. :smile:

Mikeinsmd

janey83 said:
Well for Tuna salad, there isn't much to it -- drain the liquid from the tuna can, add enough mayo to make it moist, add some relish and if you want to be fancy, serve on a plate of lettuce. :smile:
:nono: Make tuna the same way you do potato salad.... :yay:

Jameo

What?!
jwwb2000 said:
Potatoe Salad

peel and cut taters into chunks
Boil until fork tender
Drain off water.
Mash em up or leave em chunked
Add chopped pickles, mayo and a little mustard along with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You could add onions also, if ya like.
Mix all together and chill.

:yeahthat: Jwwb's tater salad in the bestest ever!!!! :yum: :yum:

CMC122

Go Braves!
CMC122 said:
Vinegar, dry mustard, celery, eggs, onions, salt pepper, a dash of lemon pepper seasoning, HELLMAN's, and mashed yet chunky potato's:yum::yum:
I forgot! Sour cream too!