Lonestar?

E

Ernie

Taking my daughter. No idea what row we are in. I ordered the premium seating tickets this morning. Probably row ZZ. At least it is a 5 minute drive to get there for us.

G

geminigrl

Ernie said:
Taking my daughter. No idea what row we are in. I ordered the premium seating tickets this morning. Probably row ZZ. At least it is a 5 minute drive to get there for us.
I'm going, in my dreams..:lol:

Tina2001aniT

tlatchaw said:
Got my in-laws tix on row D Wayyyyyy over on one end.

We got aisle seats in I think row O....so the kiddo can get up and dance, lol....so when any of you guys see a cute kiddo with a cheesy birthday hat from school (as I am sure she won't take it off) dancing in the aisle, that'll be my kiddo

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I hope that hey let her dance. They stopped the dancers at the CDB concert last month, then again they were hefty ladies, not cute little kids.

Tina2001aniT

tlatchaw said:
I hope that hey let her dance. They stopped the dancers at the CDB concert last month, then again they were hefty ladies, not cute little kids.

LOL...as long as it is not a Lonestar thing, she will be ok, I think....when I bought my tickets I specifically asked for aisle seats for that reason and they were very accomodating, to find her a good "dancing" seat...