New to forum

Lisa Lisa

HI!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Lisa. :) I am new to Southern MD, and I am looking for fun things to do.

Lisa :cheers:

R

RFM

Welcome Lisa Lisa, if you find some fun things to do let me know :biggrin:

Hi gang!! Since I'm on break from College thought I'd stop by and say hey.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RFM
Hi gang!! Since I'm on break from College thought I'd stop by and say hey.
Hey! I wondered what happened to you! Where have you been? Are you going to the New Years Eve party?

R

RFM

Originally posted by RoseRed
Hey! I wondered what happened to you! Where have you been? Are you going to the New Years Eve party?

Bon jour ma chère rose rouge,

How have you been? It is good to hear from you.
I've been attending Saint Mary's College to finish/get my teaching degree. Between classes (writing those stupid essays) and working I have not had much time to do anything else. Thank goodness for the break, I was really starting to get burned out. (Je suis fatiguée)

The party sounds great but I am not sure of the where's and when. Maybe Sierra will fill me in.

A bientôt
john

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RFM
Bon jour ma chère rose rouge,

How have you been? It is good to hear from you.
I've been attending Saint Mary's College to finish/get my teaching degree. Between classes (writing those stupid essays) and working I have not had much time to do anything else. Thank goodness for the break, I was really starting to get burned out. (Je suis fatiguée)

The party sounds great but I am not sure of the where's and when. Maybe Sierra will fill me in.

A bientôt
john
You have been busy! Party tonight at Steve & Christy's. Hope you can make it. :smile: