Seraphim-Thoughts and Prayers

StarCat

Hi guys, i was hoping someone could keep my little Seraphim in their thoughts and prayers. I have to have her at the vet tomorrow morning to have a tumor removed, this is the second one. I'm worried because I lost my "Star" to cancer a few years ago, and i dont want to lose my Seraphim. Thanks everyone.

ViolaceousTiger

awwwww that sucks, but yeah I know she'll be okay afterwards. Hopefully she won't get anymore tumors after they remove this one. BTW, That is one of the most awesome name for a cat!! It's so original!! How did you come up with it?? Hope she gets well soon.

StarCat

I just realized that i had never posted back to this. Seraphim did great with her surgery, and whatever she had, was not cancer, it was just some kind of buildup of fatty tissue. Thanks for the prayers guys, they worked wonderfully :smile:

StarCat

ViolaceousTiger said:
awwwww that sucks, but yeah I know she'll be okay afterwards. Hopefully she won't get anymore tumors after they remove this one. BTW, That is one of the most awesome name for a cat!! It's so original!! How did you come up with it?? Hope she gets well soon.
Sorry, i missed this too ugh...seraphim Christianity. The first of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.

meangirl

Nice lady!
StarCat said:
I just realized that i had never posted back to this. Seraphim did great with her surgery, and whatever she had, was not cancer, it was just some kind of buildup of fatty tissue. Thanks for the prayers guys, they worked wonderfully :smile:

:huggy: That's so good to hear S!