Lori B Sux

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have taken my chow mix to Lori B for a few years to have her clipped. The lady there always did a good job but complained about fleas and a tick or 2 on her.I tell her all the time that she is an outside dog for the most part.After she is done she always told me how good the dog was to groom. Well she has chow fur and it's hard to spot a small tick on her. Plus I give her a pretty good tip on top of it. Anyway my friend took the dog there this morning for her appt. and the woman said oh she has matts and she's a chow I can't do her. The dog may have a few matts but none that were difficult. My friend said that she just acted like she didn't want to mess with the dog. SO this is my last time there for anything. I wanted to call and say my piece but that won't do any good. I can't see how they stay in business with the way they act. :loser:

jbooty

I go in Lori Be for dog food only. I'd never get any of my animals groomed there because i've heard the older woman yell at a dog she was grooming once.

Jake

Registered AKC
Nanny grooms me all the time, so I never have to deal with those nasty groomers. I am so spoiled. :diva:
If Nanny couldn't groom me, I'd go to Appy! She's the "cat's meow" when it comes to groomers!

*bark*

Nanny Pam

Jake said:
Nanny grooms me all the time, so I never have to deal with those nasty groomers. I am so spoiled. :diva:
If Nanny couldn't groom me, I'd go to Appy! She's the "cat's meow" when it comes to groomers!

*bark*

Awwww.....:huggy:
Thanks, Jake!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
jbooty said:
I go in Lori Be for dog food only.
:yeahthat: I run in, get my Bear food, and run back out. As soon as Petco opens I won't be caught slumming down there anymore. :dead:

Mr. Whathisname had a nice store in Wildewood, then it moved behind the old K-Mart. The coral/tropical fish tanks were beautiful the first year, then everything went to hell and later he moved to crapsville.