hmm..no where else to post this!

Cowgirl

Well, there isn't a section for pocket pets or rodents, so I had to post here! I just wanted to tell everyone about my new addition to the family... I just bought a beautiful boy rat at the pet store today...he's fully grown and I felt bad because he was probably only going to get sold as snake food...so I bought him! He'll be named Tony because I already have a girl named Carmella...I have to stick with the 'Sopranos' theme. He is so pretty...I've never seen a rat his color...he looks the color of a golden retriever. He is so sweet too...he climbed out of the box they put him in and sat on my mom's shoulder the whole way home. He even licked my finger as if to say "thanks." He is great. Well, that's all, I just wanted to let everyone know! Bye!

K

Kain99

Did you name him Ben?

If you are looking for a section to post info about Rodents check the Northern Virginia Forums.... I hear they have plenty of rodent news to share. :biggrin:

K

Kain99

The little, black rodent was thrown onto the court by an unknown fan

Better than being eaten alive by a python I guess. :frown:

Cowgirl

Aww...poor little guy. People do some strange things sometimes... Oh, Oz, I think I am your neighbor! :razz2:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by Cowgirl
Aww...poor little guy. People do some strange things sometimes... Oh, Oz, I think I am your neighbor! :razz2:

Well, there's no better neighbor than a cowgirl. I've already caught 4 mice this winter, and the last thing I need is a rat colony next door. If so, I think I need to go get a pet snake, because our kitten isn't getting the job done. :mad: