Prison Break

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I think he just chose to have a toe garden clippered off instead of revealing some information. :shocking:

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:
I think he just chose to have a toe garden clippered off instead of revealing some information. :shocking:

First time I've watched that show..I like it, will definitely watch next week. How many episodes were before tonight??

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Ah, but on another note... Monday night TNT rocks! The Closure, Wanted, Missing! :getdown: Yeah Baby...

Too bad I feel like poop :dead:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
First time I've watched that show..I like it, will definitely watch next week. How many episodes were before tonight??
Tonight was the 2-hour premiere! :getdown:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
Ah, but on another note... Monday night TNT rocks! The Closure, Wanted, Missing! :getdown: Yeah Baby...

Too bad I feel like poop :dead:

Didn't anyone hear me :tantrum Can I at least get a :poorbaby: ???

turtlebanana

otter said:

Tonight was the premier. There were 2 episodes tonight one a 8 and one a 9. We watched it and I think not bad. Would rather have Lost or Hell's Kitchen back.

Otter

Nothing to see here
virgovictoria said:
Didn't anyone hear me :tantrum Can I at least get a :poorbaby: ???

I don't care for The Closer, watched it once and that was enough. Like the other 2 shows tho. :huggy:

SamSpade

virgovictoria said:
hohumheavysigh... nebbermind..
We're big fans of The Closer, too. Kyra rocks.

But we're also big fans of Wanted. Gary Cole has always been way up on my favorite actors list, ever since American Gothic.

He was cast as "Capt Gideon" in the short-lived "Crusade" series by Babylon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski. Straczynski said any actor who could play the satanic Sheriff Lucas Buck *and* Mike Brady just had to have the range he needed for the role.