Accupuncture

watercolor

yeah yeah
Success? And what dr's are around the area (st mary's / solomans area). My mother is looking for one and recommendations. Thanks

SamSpade

watercolor said:
Success? And what dr's are around the area (st mary's / solomans area). My mother is looking for one and recommendations. Thanks
Wish I could remember his name; but he's a neurologist in Dr. Nasr's office in Lusby. Had some done to me a few years ago, when I was experiencing numbness in my hands, although at the time I had NO IDEA he was sticking 8 inch needles in my back!

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
I think that it's Dr. Nasr himself that does the accupuncture. He put some needles in a friend of mine that helped him stop smoking.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Thanks Sam and tlatchaw!!

the reason I am asking is because she just found out from dr cancaria that she has esophageal spasams (which is much better in a way than them thinking she was having a heart attack- but bad because they dont have a cure or anything to give her)...and he told her to check into accupuncture.

Has anyone heard anything about the accupuncturist that comes to henry chiropractic?

Pooh31

His name is John Hanson, I have seen him many times and he has helped me tremendously. Call Henry Chiropractic and he will gladly talk to you over the phone and he will let you know if he can help you or not. 301-737-0662.