Katrina's Kids (4-legged ones)

BarbinMD

The St. Mary's Animal Welfare League is getting ready to head south to bring back a load of animals that have lost their families. We will be picking up animals that have been surrendered, have lost their families, or have no hope of being reunited with their families. These animals will be looking for new furever homes. In the meantime, we need to find foster families to house these animals. If you’d like to help by either fostering or adopting an animal, please email me and I'll forward a foster application to you. trailsendpetsitting@att.net .

We also need monetary donations and supplies. All donations are tax deductible. Send monetary donations to:

SMAWL
PO Box 364
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

To designate that your donation be used for Katrina victims, label it “Katrina’s Kids.”

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
cattitude said:
Are you an idiot? How do you know we haven't helped the people? In some instances the victims saved their animals only to be told they couldn't take them to a shelter. If that were me, it sure would be a comfort to me to know that my pet was getting help too. Everyone helps in their own way. Shut up and do something.
You shut up moron!!
:shutup: I have done something!! People dying everyday and you dolts wanna save animals!! :bonk: :spank: :burning: :dork: :nono: :shortbus:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
If I had my choice of saving an animal and saving you, the animal would win every time, and by your demise, humanity would win too.
There's no limit to what we can be charitable for, how DARE you tell anyone what their priority should be.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hello6 said:
If I had my choice of saving an animal and saving you, the animal would win every time, and by your demise, humanity would win too.
There's no limit to what we can be charitable for, how DARE you tell anyone what their priority should be.
Ok, so lets let babies and humans die so we can save some animals. This tragedy is just beginning and you idiots wanna go get animals first over human life. Why don't you commit suicide and make more air for an animal??

I love animals as much as the next person. You damn right I DARE tell someone what their priorities should be because unlike you nuts, I also know what the priorities are. People first, then animals. Common sense!! :spank:

christy217

Baja,

"People first, then animals", how many rescue dogs were used in 911 to recover people, and not jus the corpses? Huh? You're a moron! If that were the case then why did they get the animals involved?

You know why I prefer animals over people, because they're not like you. They love unconditional and have feelings too.

I would do everything in my power to save my dog if I had to, emotional attachment is emotional attachment, communication can be made through other means, rather than verbal, therefore, my point is you don't have to have a human bond to have an emotional attachment to something. People are motified when they lose their homes and belongs and these are material things, so why should the idea of saving a living, breathing animal, just like us, mind you, we're animals, be so absurd to you?

I think Barb is doing a great service, I know her personally and I am going to make a contribution!

morganj614

christy217 said:
Baja,

"People first, then animals", how many rescue dogs were used in 911 to recover people, and not jus the corpses? Huh? You're a moron! If that were the case then why did they get the animals involved?

I would do everything in my power to save my dog if I had to, emotional attachment is emotional attachment, communication can be made through other means, rather than verbal, therefore, my point is you don't have to have a human bond to have an emotional attachment to something.

I understand that bond but...
My question to you is...would you save your pet first over a human life?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
christy217 said:
Baja, "People first, then animals", how many rescue dogs were used in 911 to recover people, and not jus the corpses? Huh? You're a moron! If that were the case then why did they get the animals involved? You know why I prefer animals over people, because they're not like you. They love unconditional and have feelings too. I would do everything in my power to save my dog if I had to, emotional attachment is emotional attachment, communication can be made through other means, rather than verbal, therefore, my point is you don't have to have a human bond to have an emotional attachment to something. People are motified when they lose their homes and belongs and these are material things, so why should the idea of saving a living, breathing animal, just like us, mind you, we're animals, be so absurd to you? I think Barb is doing a great service, I know her personally and I am going to make a contribution!
*WHOOSH* Right over your head!!! This isn't about being "attached"!!! It's about saving HUMAN life first!!

God forbid you are stuck on a roof for days and you watch as a dog is rescued and flown off leaving you behind..... :duh:

You don't know me so who in the he!! are you to say "because they're not like you."

Why don't you go down there and live in those conditions and I'll go around collecting animals while walking past you!! Lets see what you'd say when your son/daughter died while a cat was being rescued first!! :spank: :banghead:

christy217

morganj614 said:
I understand that bond but...
My question to you is...would you save your pet first over a human life?

Depends on whose life it was to be honest with you. Any of the ass clowns on this board, sorry dog's first.

christy217

Baja28 said:
*WHOOSH* Right over your head!!! This isn't about being "attached"!!! It's about saving HUMAN life first!!

God forbid you are stuck on a roof for days and you watch as a dog is rescued and flown off leaving you behind..... :duh:

You don't know me so who in the he!! are you to say "because they're not like you."

Why don't you go down there and live in those conditions and I'll go around collecting animals while walking past you!! Lets see what you'd say when your son/daughter died while a cat was being rescued first!! :spank: :banghead:

The fact of the matter is, EVERYTHING needs to be addressed, I understand where you're coming from, I am not trying to :spank: you, stop getting your panties up your crack. If I were there, which I am not, and WE'RE ALL SPECULATING BECAUSE WE'RE NOT THERE, WE'RE IN DRY MD, I would still be holding on to my dog while waiting for rescue if I had her. I wouldn't separate from my dog, I just wouldn't. Some peoples convictions are stronger than others, accept that our differences and opinions are different and will be, supposedly that is what makes this country great. I don't think so many of us see that though.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
christy217 said:
Depends on whose life it was to be honest with you. Any of the ass clowns on this board, sorry dog's first.
You Ppl. are from outter space!! My Gawd!! I love animals!!! How can you be worried about dogs, cats, birds etc..... when people are still stranded and dying on a daily basis??? Granted these people made their own beds but I'm gonna rescue them before I save a friggin animal!!! :otter:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
christy217 said:
The fact of the matter is, EVERYTHING needs to be addressed, In the proper order - HUMANS first!!! I understand where you're coming from, I am not trying to :spank: you, stop getting your panties up your crack. If I were there, which I am not, and WE'RE ALL SPECULATING BECAUSE WE'RE NOT THERE, WE'RE IN DRY MD, You still cannot imagine your son/daughter (children) needing rescue can you? I would still be holding on to my dog while waiting for rescue if I had her. I wouldn't separate from my dog, I just wouldn't. Then the rescuer should put a bullet in your dogs head & save your stupid ass Some peoples convictions are stronger than others, accept that our differences and opinions are different and will be, supposedly that is what makes this country great. I don't think so many of us see that though.
:duh:

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
christy217 said:
How does one distinguish between the ass clowns and the rescue-worthy?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I just saw the cutest commercial involving puppies. They were adorable. Then I imagined an eight month old baby rolling around with the puppies, smiling and grinning toothless grins as the puppy licked their lil cheek. :huggy:

Then I imagined you guys grabbing the puppies, leaving the babies because a disaster was comming!!! :bawl: :burning:

R

remaxrealtor

Hello6 said:

Double that for me! Must be hard to see the monitor w/ his head so far up his ass....

R

remaxrealtor

Baja28 said:
I just saw the cutest commercial involving puppies. They were adorable. Then I imagined an eight month old baby rolling around with the puppies, smiling and grinning toothless grins as the puppy licked their lil cheek. :huggy:

Then I imagined you guys grabbing the puppies, leaving the babies because a disaster was comming!!! :bawl: :burning:
How about this for a plan....you grab the baby, I'll grab the puppy, viola! we just saved both of them. It's called working together.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
remaxrealtor said:
How about this for a plan....you grab the baby, I'll grab the puppy, viola! we just saved both of them. It's called working together.
How about we save the humans first then the animals?? :jet: