All I wanna know is

yakky doodle

who is hosting the superbowl party! :cheers:

who has a set-up that would provide ample seating, etc.? I have a 36-inch tv in the fam. room with a sofa, love seat, futon, and room for more chairs if we needed them.

anyone else? :biggrin:

MDindef

I'm hosting a super-bowl party, with all of the qualifications you mentioned, except that the TV's bigger! This party is for a church youth group though. I've been trying to limit it to people that actually want to watch the super-bowl, but I'm sure there'll be the usual hijinks that go along with any youth activity. ...as long as I get to watch the game!

yakky doodle

Originally posted by otter
Who's hosting the "Giants are eliminated" party this weekend???:cheers:

thanks for offering otter. what time should we be there? :biggrin: I think we remember how to get to your place, and I'll share the directions with the rest of the board on a new publicly-posted thread! And just this once, there is no need for anyone to bring anything; Otter will play Chef Emeril for us too! :biggrin:

wow, whatta guy! :wink:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by MDindef
I'm hosting a super-bowl party, with all of the qualifications you mentioned, except that the TV's bigger! This party is for a church youth group though. I've been trying to limit it to people that actually want to watch the super-bowl, but I'm sure there'll be the usual hijinks that go along with any youth activity. ...as long as I get to watch the game!

Todd??????????

tater

Originally posted by MDindef
I'm hosting a super-bowl party, This party is for a church youth group though. [/B]

I wouldn't be able to go to that one. I'd definately offend someone there :blushing:

yakky doodle

Well dang! I'll offer up my family room to watch the game for those who wanna come over then. Dang Spoil Sports! :frown: (pun intended).

Who's up for it?

Oh, btw, we'll have our own half-time show. If you are curious about the details, check back in the Pets/Dogs section for the thread about my gay dogs! :biggrin:

PS -- the only catch is I don't smoke in my house (but the garage -- if it's raining -- is only steps away) :wink:

yakky doodle

oh, wait, now this is turning into a brilliant idea! How 'bout during the afternoon we all install my fence, then, I buy the beer and food for the superbowl! :biggrin:

now who's still game? :really:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by yakky doodle
oh, wait, now this is turning into a brilliant idea! How 'bout during the afternoon we all install my fence, then, I buy the beer and food for the superbowl! :biggrin:

errrr.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by yakky doodle

Actually, the Rooster did help build a buddies fence last Memorial Day weekend..... He'll tell ya how to do it. :lmao:

yakky doodle

awwww c'mon

this is an easy one; it's split rail! and I'm only doing about the equivalent of a half acre of it (or a little less).

whattabunchofwusses! :frown:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Yakky

Originally posted by Sharon
If you really want some help, give us a call. :smile:

Me too. I'll be moving soon and need some help too. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine! :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ok Pixie

Let me know when, we have a trailer. But John doesn't lift real heavy stuff anymore.