Can Anyone Help?

SerenitStables

I know this is probably going to be a weird post, but we are in search of a new farm. I don't know if I am allowed to post this, but I am going to...please let me know if I shouldn't...I don't come around often, but thought this would help us out. :confused:

The farm we are leasing right now, we are going to losing our lease. We had a contract that fell through on a larger farm and we are giving up our lease on the smaller place. We would renew our lease, but the people have already gotten someone else who wants to move in as soon as we move out.

We are looking for a farm in or around the Mechanicsville area. We have 7 acres with a barn right now and that would be ideal or bigger would be better. We are looking to lease, not buy. We aren't very picky, as long as there is some grass and a barn. If we need to fence the property in, we can.

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

SerenitStables

The other place decided that they wanted to open the barn back up!! Figures!! But what can you do. We would like to have a bigger place. We are searching for land down south...looking to go there permanetly, but have to find something here, until we do. Probably be another year or so. We'll see what the other owners say, but as I said, we would like a bigger place.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Appy your horse pix looks like a ghost :lol:
i keep tryint to give you karma but it keeps telling me i must spread it around first...:frown: i haven't even been on the forums for days!! :burning: sorry appy. i tried.

DreamWeaver

Did you stay or did you go? Noticed you are looking for a new horse so assuming there is a place but just wondering if you're still looking and where do you want to go.

SerenitStables

DreamWeaver said:
Did you stay or did you go? Noticed you are looking for a new horse so assuming there is a place but just wondering if you're still looking and where do you want to go.

Hello,

We are still in the same place. Might be putting a contract on a piece of land in SC soon. :smile:

Yes, we are still looking for a horse. One I was working with is going back home tomorrow, so I will have an extra space now and one of my boarders is moving out at the end of the month(poor pony is going to auction). So I have two spaces opening and looking for something.

~Jen~