South Beach Diet

tjstalcup

addicted to research
The South Beach Diet seems to be the most healthiest and easiest. The only reason why I stopped after losing 10 lbs in 1 week was because I couldn't deal w/o alcohol.

lol

It's really easy and u can eat as much as u want. The lbs literally melt off.

-TJ

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
tjstalcup said:
No............

in fact, fruit is bad.

-TJ

:yikes:

that would be a big :nono: in VVLand.... I'm a fruitaholic! Red seedless grapes are God's answer to candy!

Berries and citrus are important - colors, flavors, antioxidants, vitamins and such.... and thru the fibrous and even (in way moderation) the starchy fruits.... It's all good!

sockgirl77

tjstalcup said:
The South Beach Diet seems to be the most healthiest and easiest. The only reason why I stopped after losing 10 lbs in 1 week was because I couldn't deal w/o alcohol.

lol

It's really easy and u can eat as much as u want. The lbs literally melt off.

-TJ
South Beach worked for me. Fruit is only bad in the first phase which is only 2 weeks long. That is when you are only allowed 25 grams of net carbs per day. Your body has to get used to it's insulin resistance level. It is a great diet if you can handle switching from sugar to Splenda. I love Splenda and I'll never go back. I lost 63 pounds in 6 months or so!

Oh and you can drink alcohol. Try Bacardi and Diet Coke. Or better yet, try Bacardi and Diet Vanilla Coke!

K

Katie

Personally anything that makes you cut something out isn't a diet for me. I have been doing weight watchers for a while now, and it isn't for everyone. You have to plan, and journal. I have given nothing up because I had to, but by choice.

And in the last month or so since I have started doing it seriously again and not half-a$$ing it, I have lost approx 20 lbs. Not to shabby.