Please help

pineapple

I need some advice please. 2 months ago a cat was hanging around my garage and then I noticed she was pregnant so I took her in until she had the kittens and they were weaned. I did have homes for them all, then everyone backed out on me at the last minute! Now I nowhere for them to go. I called SMAWL and they told me they can't take anymore kittens. Is there any other alternative? They are sweet and friendly kittens. I don't want to take them to the shelter unless I absolutely have to. Thanks for any suggestions.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
pineapple said:
I need some advice please. 2 months ago a cat was hanging around my garage and then I noticed she was pregnant so I took her in until she had the kittens and they were weaned. I did have homes for them all, then everyone backed out on me at the last minute! Now I nowhere for them to go. I called SMAWL and they told me they can't take anymore kittens. Is there any other alternative? They are sweet and friendly kittens. I don't want to take them to the shelter unless I absolutely have to. Thanks for any suggestions.
Good Blue Cat bait :yay:

BuddyLee

Football addict
cattitude said:
Good luck. Let me know how things work out. You could always dump them in my yard like everyone else does. :lol:
What does Otter think about all that pussy?

pineapple

cattitude said:
Good luck. Let me know how things work out. You could always dump them in my yard like everyone else does. :lol:
Hey catt... Just wanted to let you know that I took the kittens to the Well Pet clinic and they said they would vaccinate, spay/neuter them and find them homes! As soon as I got in the car after I dropped them off I burst into tears :bawl: They looked at me with this " don't leave me" look...it broke my heart!! But at least they will be ok. I hope that whoever gets them loves them as much as I did.