Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Diamond studs, Diamond rings, Gold necklaces and gold bracelets :confused:

Men trying to look pretty :confused:

Every time I see a guy with a necklace, I picture some woman chasing him around with a leash :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
gumbo said:

Men trying to look pretty :confused:

Every time I see a guy with a necklace, I picture some woman chasing him around with a leash :lmao:

An earring is ok but the rest...ugh.

BuddyLee

Football addict
gumbo said:
Does it not say GOLD and DIAMONDS :spank:

Are you hung over :confused:
The poll question doesn't.

But...
Gumbo said:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I thought you were naming off possibilities.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
20-25 years ago, I did that thing with the gold wrist chains and wore one around the neck, but that was the fad back then. Something you grow out of. JMHO

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
BuddyLee said:
The poll question doesn't.

But...I thought you were naming off possibilities.

I'm not sure stainless chains that run from a guys lip to his nose then to his eye brow, then over to his ear, classify as jewelry :lmao:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Penn said:
20-25 years ago, I did that thing with the gold wrist chains and wore one around the neck, but that was the fad back then. Something you grow out of. JMHO
This explains your Disco Penn AV :lmao: :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Gumbo, is this another one of those loaded surveys, with lots of hidden meanings that the rest of us don't get? Tomorrow morning, will an unsuspecting forumite log on to find themselves the subject of your survey? I guess what I should be asking is...which male jewelry-wearing forumite stood you up this time?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
vraiblonde said:
I think it's ghey and tacky. Wearing a wedding ring is okay, but no jewelry for guys other than that.
Good choice of words.

If you would have used the word CHEAP !
You might have offended a bunch of men. :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Nickel said:
Gumbo, is this another one of those loaded surveys, with lots of hidden meanings that the rest of us don't get? Tomorrow morning, will an unsuspecting forumite log on to find themselves the subject of your survey? I guess what I should be asking is...which male jewelry-wearing forumite stood you up this time?
I gotta admit, this was in the back of my mind too! :lol:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
gumbo said:
Good choice of words.

If you would have used the word CHEAP !
You might have offended a bunch of men. :lmao:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1114986" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>CMC122</TD><TD class=alt2>:cheap:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1114982" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>vraiblonde</TD><TD class=alt2>I think it's ghey and tacky. Wearing a wedding ring is okay, but no jewelry for guys other than that.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

so i'm ghey, cheap, and tacky,ehh! i'm offended!:frown:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Jackoholic said:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1114986" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>CMC122</TD><TD class=alt2>:cheap:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1114982" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>vraiblonde</TD><TD class=alt2>I think it's ghey and tacky. Wearing a wedding ring is okay, but no jewelry for guys other than that.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

so i'm ghey, cheap, and tacky,ehh! i'm offended!:frown:
Shaitt! Now you gotta report IT!! :lmao: