diet suppliment info

jney

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried any of these and what your outcome has been and what your opinions are:
Trimspa, Cortislim and/or Relacore.
I am tempted to buy one of these just to try for 30-days to see if they work like they say they should!
Thanks

K

Katie

jney said:
I was wondering if anyone out there has tried any of these and what your outcome has been and what your opinions are:
Trimspa, Cortislim and/or Relacore.
I am tempted to buy one of these just to try for 30-days to see if they work like they say they should!
Thanks

The only problem with diet supplements is that when you go off them, you may gain the weight back and some friends.

Why not change your eating habits, and do that?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Katie said:
The only problem with diet supplements is that when you go off them, you may gain the weight back and some friends.

Why not change your eating habits, and do that?

Supplements are just that - supplements. When used properly, the user will change their eating habits and hopefully add some form of exercise - in this case supplements can be very effective. I have taken Xenadrine and had great results. Speedier weight loss and it helped curbed my appetite. I tended to use them for the 1st couple of weeks of the diet, and then just stick with normal dieting/exercise.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Human guinea pig, at your service!

Cortaslim does absolutely nothing.

Trimspa gives you energy and curbs your appetite but they make your brain zizzy. Plus the pills are the size of my thumb. :dead:

The old Metabolife was a good product, but the new ephedra-free crap is worthless.

The new Dexatrim Max is as good as the old Dexatrim, before they banned phenylpropanolamine.

Weight Watchers is like a starvation diet - try existing on 1200 calories a day, which was my point range. I can't do it without a diet pill.

Atkins works and works fast BUT it's hard to stick to and once you go off, you gain back all the weight you lost and then some.

The only thing that works for sure is exercise. And if you don't like to do that, get used to being fat.

gigi6

All those "weight loss" drugs make you SICK! Lets get real.........fat blockers? They are nothing more than those cholesterol drugs and make you go to the bathroom like crazy.

The Hydroxycut and Xenedrine worked great for me.......until they pulled the Ephedra. Now - all they do is make you go to the bathroom.

K

Kizzy

I take One a Day Carb Smart now and I find it helps. I feel more focused and have more energy when taking a supplement.

A few weeks ago, I ordered “Natural Cures” written by Kevin Trudeau. I ordered 2-copies, one for a co-worker. I haven’t had a chance to read much of the book, but she said that he recommends 2 teaspoons of vinegar to speed up your metabolism.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The only way to lose weight is to exericise and stop stuffing food in your mouth. :yay:

I love Weight Watchers. You don't starve, Vrai. You just have to learn how to get the most food for your calories. But it has to be a way of life.

sinwagon

Right now I am trying what GNC calls the "new thing" called HotRox the girl said people say it work. Has money back guarantee. Its only been a week so I am not sure. Let me know if anyone else has tried this.

Really I have to get back into my curves routine but family/kids have thrown me off.