The Things Kids Say!

K

Kizzy

This morning I woke up to banging on the piano by my 3 year old (Harry). Of course at 6:30 a.m., I should be mad, but I had to laugh, he was singing Harry had a little lamb instead of Mary had a little lamb while he was playing :lmao:

Ok, here is another story about this child. I have 2 children one is 7 years old and the other is 3. When I yell at the 7 year old, I say Andrew Mitchell I told you blah blah blah. Well, one morning my son found matches in the back seat of the car while we were on our way to school. He said "here mommy" about 2 dozen times. Finally he yells, Mommy Mitchell here.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Oh I hear ya on that. My neices are funny too. I have so many countless times I have busted out laughing at them. I am gonna try to think of some and get back to you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry referred to our kids as "multiple bogies" the other day, which made me die laughing. He's a lot funnier than our kids.

yakky doodle

okay, here's my "kids say" story

My daughter had a stiff neck from sleeping funny one night a few months back. For two days, she complained about it hurting her. Coincidentally, my b/f's shoulder was bothering him (busitis). At dinner, I asked my daughter to take something back to her room, and she replied, "But mommy, i can't; my neck still hurts." My boyfriend said: "how long you gonna be milking that sore neck of yours?" She replied: "how long you gonna be milking that shoulder?" as most of you know, she's 4 yrs. old.

We both just :roflmao: :lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I have a ukelele and my daughter wants to grab the strings! Maybe I could teach her to play Louie Louie! :lol:

K

Kizzy

Yakky, your daughter is too much. I have a "kids say" story about Yakky's little girl, but I don't want to get banned. That would be a pain in the soozie. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: okay, here's my "kids say" story

Originally posted by yakky doodle
My daughter had a stiff neck from sleeping funny one night a few months back. For two days, she complained about it hurting her. Coincidentally, my b/f's shoulder was bothering him (busitis). At dinner, I asked my daughter to take something back to her room, and she replied, "But mommy, i can't; my neck still hurts." My boyfriend said: "how long you gonna be milking that sore neck of yours?" She replied: "how long you gonna be milking that shoulder?" as most of you know, she's 4 yrs. old.

We both just :roflmao: :lmao:

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!! She has gotta be the funniest little girls ever....

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
My daughter has ALWAYS been a great one for getting the starting letters of words mixed up, as well as flipping the words around...

My favorites are from when she was between 3-4 years old. She was heavy into Disney videos at the time, and she came up with two new titles that we still use today:

Beeping Sleuty (Sleeping Beauty)
Breadsticks and Broomknobs (Bedknobs & Broomsticks)

And just this fall (she's now 15), she said, "I was going to do the yard today, but I couldn't get the mowlawner to work."

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
That's ok... I gated a lot of weign this holiday season (heard that one on Conan)

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
My 4-year old nephew's newest thing is "because God made it that way..." We were eating dinner the other night and he pipes up with "Aunt Rachel, if I eat all my dinner I can have ice cream." I said "Oh yeah, who told you this?" (since I was the one feeding him dinner and there were no other adults around.) "Because God made it that way." With a straight face as all get out too. I thought I was going to die.

The all time funniest though was when he was about 3 he was in the bathroom on the toilet doing his thing. When he was done he called out to my mom... "Oh grandma, I have a special job for you." Of course my mom came back with "What's my special job?" "You get to wipe my butt."

blueeyes76

That reminds me of a story Pixie...

My best friend and I were in the restroom at Ames when we were about 11 or 12 and there was this little boy in there with his Mom and he was singing "Beat It" by Michael Jackson (that says how long ago it was). Anyway, he was really getting into it "Beat it, Beat it, no one wants to be defeated" and all of a sudden he stopped and yelled "Alright Mom you can wipe my butt now". I didn't think we were ever going to stop laughing!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
My 6 y.o. daughter received a play guitar with a microphone and mike stand for Christmas. After we got batteries in it, she strapped on the guitar, put on dark shades and a Santa hat, started wailing away on the strings and singing as loud as she could, over & over - ..."Santa Claus is comin' to town....Santa Claus is comin' to town..." about 6 times. All of a sudden she stops, leans into the mike and says, "...uh thank you....thank you very much..." in her best 6 year old Elvis voice.

I swear I fell right out of the chair when she did that I was laughing so hard!

Too much VH1 Classics for the little one...:biggrin:

K

Kizzy

Ok, I have another story about the things kids say.

One day, this little boy (about 6 or 7) was telling me that there was a really bad accident near his house. He was telling me the police cars and fire trucks were there, because some guy hit a tree and was ejaculated out of the vehicle.

red

Originally posted by IM4Change
Ok, I have another story about the things kids say.

One day, this little boy (about 6 or 7) was telling me that there was a really bad accident near his house. He was telling me the police cars and fire trucks were there, because some guy hit a tree and was ejaculated out of the vehicle.

this is what happens when you can't see the girlfriends head. silly goose.

E

ez_one20690

Since I have 3 kids, I think I could go on for hours, but the first one that came to mind was:

When my oldest son was 2-3 years old, he spent the day with his Grandma (my Mom) and she was cooking in the kitchen on a very hot day, so she was sweating alot. My son looked at her and told her "she was leaking"!!!

yakky doodle

and sometimes grown-ups 'say' ...

A few years prior to my grandmother's passing (she had alzheimers), she, my cousin (same age as me), her mother and my mother were playing cards during one of our holiday get-togethers, and my grandmother launches into this "safe sex" conversation with my cousin and I. She reminded us to make sure we use "condos" when having sex. :yikes:

Another time, she was adamantly telling us about someone from her church who'd been pulled over by a cop for "I.U.D." :roflmao:

K

KurtS

My nephew Josh took his moms playtex and ran all over the house shooting them out of the containers like little rockets hollering incoming.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by KurtS
My nephew Josh took his moms playtex and ran all over the house shooting them out of the containers like little rockets hollering incoming.

If he found the pads with wings, he could pretend they are airplanes! :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Tonio
If he found the pads with wings, he could pretend they are airplanes! :lol:

My niece and nephew stuck them to their feet and "skated" on the kitchen floor.:biggrin: