Greenies for Cats

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Just got an email for this and thought I would let ya'll cat owners know about the new greenie for cats.

:getdown: <<click

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
jwwb2000 said:
Just got an email for this and thought I would let ya'll cat owners know about the new greenie for cats.

:getdown: <<click

Wonder what they look like when they :barf: them? :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I just ordered a free sample. :yay:

After spending close to $200 to have two cats' teeth cleaned this summer, maybe these will be help them keep their teeth clean. The other two are due to have their teeth cleaned soon.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Since I switched to Chicken Soup for Cats, mine don't barf as much.
They don't barf very much but when it happens, it's...um...INTERESTING. :lol: It's usually when they've been outside eating grass and other things I don't WANT to know about, then come in and stuff themselves with cat food that the fireworks erupt. :barf:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
They don't barf very much but when it happens, it's...um...INTERESTING. :lol: It's usually when they've been outside eating grass and other things I don't WANT to know about, then come in and stuff themselves with cat food that the fireworks erupt. :barf:
So my girl kitty is completely normal! :diva:

I try take her food away after she nibbles for a minute so she won't barf because when she does, the boy kitty comes along and sits down to a hot meal. :barf: Very undignified behavior for a cat. :drama:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
When I saw the thread title, I wondered if Greenies were Colombian Gold catnip joints, the kind where felines end up in 12-step programs.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
When I saw the thread title, I wondered if Greenies were Colombian Gold catnip joints, the kind where felines end up in 12-step programs.
My male cat would be the first in line. I do NOT have any catnip in the house any more because it's like kitty cocaine to him. He's normally the most laid back and mellow cat, but I quickly found out that catnip makes him MEAN. I had thought I had gotten it all away from him, but found out he had a "stash" well hidden. :lol: