Anybody watching the Green Bay/Atlanta Falcons' game?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:shocked: :shocked: The Falcons' are ripping the Packers a new one right now! With 4 and 1/2 minutes to go in the first half, the hometown fans were booing their team! All is not going well for Green Bay; Favre looks sluggish, Amman Green is not running on all eight, and Michael Vick is tearing them up with his speed and his arm.
It ain't gonna be a happy place tonight in Wisconsin if this keeps up!:cheers:

penn(NY Giants Fan)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Poor Redskins. . . . .

Originally posted by IM4Change
Maybe he needs a back rub. You know I would be very willing. :wink:

:biggrin: His wife may have something to say about that; I think it falls under the "wifely duties statute" don't you think?

:razz2: penn

PS: I wonder if any of Washington's finest gridiron goofballs are watching the game tonight? They're probably thanking their lucky stars that they didn't have to play the Falcons!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Being a Virginia Tech alum, it was nice to see a couple of my boys playing so well! How about that run Vick made when the guy couldn't take him down on the sideline! and another run where he takes off and the 2 packers just grab air as he goes by.. And.. Slide, Vick.. Slide!!! He is going to have a short career if he keeps taking on safetys, LBs and CBs..
Hopefully the bucs will get beat, seems they are the only team to completely cut Vick off this year.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SmallTown
. . . . . and another run where he takes off and the 2 packers just grab air as he goes by..

:banghead: That's about right! It must be awful frustrating when you think you've got Vick wrapped up, and maybe have a chance to lay some lumber on him, and - ZZowww! - he's gone, and all you've got is ozone!
Another thing, at least the Packers showed some class, and didn't take out their frustrations with some stupid personal fouls(late hits out of bounds, a whack to the helmet) like some other teams do. Some people feel there's no such thing as a gracious loser, but Green Bay showed some style.

:cheers: penn

SmallTown

Football season!
I dunno. considering their lack of energy at the start the game, maybe they weren't inspired enough to make cheap shots! I have never seen a pretty good football team come out that flat during a home playoff game..

As for Vick, I think most defenders should take out extra insurance policies.. I know in college he made two LBs tear their ACLs while trying to tackle him.. Both were right in front of him just ready to lay him out.. Every defender wants nothing more than to take a shot at Vick.. At some point, somebody is going to connect.. Lets just hope he can bounce back up after it.

K

Kizzy

Alright Penn you ruined my fanasy. :banghead:

I thought the weather on the field was awful. It was snowing its nads off and the visability looked poor. It looked very cold out and the players were slidding all over the field.

Yes I also thought GB showed some style in losing that had to be hard to hear the boo's in the crowd.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I didn't say you couldn't have your fantasy . . . .

Originally posted by IM4Change
Alright Penn you ruined my fanasy. :banghead:

:biggrin: You can still have that , I just didn't want to see you dashing off to Green Bay, only to have your heart broken, hon!!
As far as the weather went, I thought it affected both teams the same. Truth is , one team definitely wanted the win, and the other, well I can't say they lacked heart, but the effort just wasn't there. This time the better team did win.

:cheers: penn