Ab Lounge

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Kizzy said:
Anybody one one?

Looks like fun.

Actually, we have one and it really does work, providing we use it. I find it pretty easy to use and I could hardly do any floor sit-ups. Lost some of the extra tummy, also - tightened up.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
BS Gal said:
Actually, we have one and it really does work, providing we use it. I find it pretty easy to use and I could hardly do any floor sit-ups. Lost some of the extra tummy, also - tightened up.

But isn't anything that gets you off of the couch going to help?? :shrug:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
AC/DC said:
Well, yeah. I do use the treadmill and small weights, but the stomach thing bothered me. It's in the living room. Can't help but feel guilty if you're sittin' on the couch and it's in the same room, so you get up and do 30 or 40 a couple times a night a couple times a week. At least it's something.

K

Kizzy

AC/DC said:

Women know exactly what I’m talking about. You sit down and you feel that fat roll and it is like Ugggg, this totally sucks, and I know that this pouch is caused from surgeries in the past, having children, and being just, well fat. It doesn’t matter, I could get out and run, ride my bike, work out like crazy on an elliptical, and it is still there. It doesn’t go away. Maybe I’m just more self-conscious about it than need be (which is what my husband says), but I’ve wondered if Ab Lounge works.

Maybe if itsbob really loves Kizzy he’ll go in his little handy dandy Consumer Reports website and let me know what they have to say, since I'm too cheap to pay for another subscription to something I'll hardly use.
:whistle:

meme

The Smart Hooker
I have one. It's not hard to use.

Right now it's being used as a shirt dryer along with my treadmill. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Kizzy said:
Women know exactly what I’m talking about. You sit down and you feel that fat roll and it is like Ugggg, this totally sucks, and I know that this pouch is caused from surgeries in the past, having children, and being just, well fat. It doesn’t matter, I could get out and run, ride my bike, work out like crazy on an elliptical, and it is still there. It doesn’t go away. Maybe I’m just more self-conscious about it than need be (which is what my husband says), but I’ve wondered if Ab Lounge works.

Maybe if itsbob really loves Kizzy he’ll go in his little handy dandy Consumer Reports website and let me know what they have to say, since I'm too cheap to pay for another subscription to something I'll hardly use.
If you use it, it works. And it's easy. I lost a couple of inches pretty quickly. The fat inches. I don't have abs of steel, but noticed a BIG difference. My neighbor has one she might want to get rid of - I told her I bought one and she said I could have had the one she bought. If you are interested, e-mail me and I'll ask her. I don't have the PM thing. Wish I had known she had one before I bought mine.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Kizzy said:
I checked the on-line version of Consumer Reports, and didn't find anything that speaks directly to the Ab Lounger. I don't know......maybe the hard copy of the magazine will have the Ab Lounger profiled...... :shrug: Sorry.

K

Kizzy

Thanks BG - I use to be a member of that site and it expired. :huggy:

The only info I could see on it had to do with the recall about the hidges.

sockgirl77

Kizzy said:
Anybody own one?

Looks like fun.

I went to Sears in the mall to try one out. The grease stain where you lay your head was so nasty that I didn't try it out. :ohwell: I have been watching the commercials and I would love to try one.