Bands Needed!!!

somdmusicfan

Mr. Magoo
NEPTUNE'S IS PLANNING ON REOPENING NEXT MONTH OR IN EARLY NOVEMBER ACCORDING TO MIKE AND ARNOLD(THE NEW OWNERS). THEY ARE LOOKING TO HEAR FROM ANY NEW LOCAL BANDS ABOUT GETTING SOME GIGS THERE ONCE THEY ARE OPEN. IF ANYONE IS IN A BAND OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO IS IN ONE HAVE THEM DROP OFF A PROMO PACKAGE AT THE CLUB OR THEY CAN CONTACT ME, TIM, THROUGH THIS THREAD. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE SOON! :cheers:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Hey... have you tuned your washboard yet... or is it still in the shop...:shocking:
I got it back last week. Good as new! :yay: In fact, I was in the midst of a chromatic scale drill when I saw this thread. Blow the dust off your jugs and play along! :banana:

K_Jo said:
I got it back last week. Good as new! :yay: In fact, I was in the midst of a chromatic scale drill when I saw this thread. Blow the dust off your jugs and play along! :banana:
I'm blowing my jugs as we speak... K_Jo and Kwillia... back in action...:banana:

pineapple

somdmusicfan said:
NEPTUNE'S IS PLANNING ON REOPENING NEXT MONTH OR IN EARLY NOVEMBER ACCORDING TO MIKE AND ARNOLD(THE NEW OWNERS). THEY ARE LOOKING TO HEAR FROM ANY NEW LOCAL BANDS ABOUT GETTING SOME GIGS THERE ONCE THEY ARE OPEN. IF ANYONE IS IN A BAND OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO IS IN ONE HAVE THEM DROP OFF A PROMO PACKAGE AT THE CLUB OR THEY CAN CONTACT ME, TIM, THROUGH THIS THREAD. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE SOON! :cheers:
www.hydrafx.com.... great band!

Plan B

Plan B, new hard rock band in SoMD

Plan B is a conglomerate of So MD band veterans, a session bassist from Balto., and vox originally from San Diego....
We are a power trio in the mold of the Who or Chili Peppers or Led Zep or ZZTop, with a big, melodic sound that rocks hard yet is danceble. May morph into a BOC/Pearl Jam/Govt Mule thing...
50+ song set covers 4 decades from the Yardbirds to Maroon 5. New Carvin eqpt and years of experience have us wanting to play new venues, and this seems a proper venue.
So, here you go, Tim. Our guitarist and drummer have played at the old place. We brought the house down last Saturday night at Brewski's, to which Lisa would attest if asked; we had a great time.

Plan B said:
Plan B is a conglomerate of So MD band veterans, a session bassist from Balto., and vox originally from San Diego....
We are a power trio in the mold of the Who or Chili Peppers or Led Zep or ZZTop, with a big, melodic sound that rocks hard yet is danceble. May morph into a BOC/Pearl Jam/Govt Mule thing...
50+ song set covers 4 decades from the Yardbirds to Maroon 5. New Carvin eqpt and years of experience have us wanting to play new venues, and this seems a proper venue.
So, here you go, Tim. Our guitarist and drummer have played at the old place. We brought the house down last Saturday night at Brewski's, to which Lisa would attest if asked; we had a great time.

K_Jo... looks like we have competition for this year's band-off...:tap:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
K_Jo... looks like we have competition for this year's band-off...:tap:
We better do something to stand out -- like blow each other's jugs. :yay: