Sunday Oct.9

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Bikers for Babies ride to benefit March of Dimes
Starts out at MIR in Budds Creek and ends with a Party at Apehangers in Bel Alton.

Check the cost so you're not surprised when you get there.

Last edited:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
The American Legion Riders are sponsoring a 9/11 Scholarship Fund Poker Ride ride this Sunday, October 2nd. It starts at the American Legion Post 293 located on Rt. 925 in Waldorf. It goes through Charles, St. Mary's and Calvert County, with stops at many Legions along the way, and ends at 293 with food and music. Donations are $20.00 per person. Registration starts at 10 a.m., with bikes pulling out at 12 noon.

slotted

aps45819 said:
Bikers for Babies ride to benefit March of Dimes
Starts out at MIR in Budds Creek and ends with a Party at Apehangers in Bel Alton.

Check the cost so you're not surprised when you get there.
I plan on going. You won't miss me. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Decent turnout

Attachments

• Lineup2.jpg
    Lineup2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Saw some interesting accessories, but nobody with a mowhawk.

Attachments

• Mirror 027.jpg
    Mirror 027.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 110

slotted

aps45819 said:
Saw some interesting accessories, but nobody with a mowhawk.

My kid's football game was rescheduled for yesterday and then canceled at the last minute.

I did raise $50. I'm just going to have to mail it to March of Dimes now.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It was a pretty good ride. Started out with a run down the drag strip, 234/5 through Leonardtown, up 4 to Prince Frederick, 231 thorugh Hughsville to Oliver Shop, Rt.6 to LapLata and then 231 to Ape Hangers where they fed us pork barbeque sandwhichs with potato salad, cole slaw and baked beans.
Not a bad deal, $30 for a t-shirt, run pin, lunch, a tax deduction and getting to run red light ansd stop signs in three counties.