Talladega

V

Vixen

That was one hard ass hit to the wall; it seemed as if it was a harder hit than when Dale Sr. hit the wall. :jet:

Scott Riggs :clap: glad he didn't get hurt.

Attachments

• inrace.lap65.jpg
    inrace.lap65.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 108

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Fuzzy Bean said:
I'm not quite sure. All I know is C_Jo and the fellas and I were listening in the car and MW was all excited after his wreck and you know the more excited he gets the more he sounds like Richard Simmons and he said something along the lines of "...but I got a nice surprise today. I got a pearl necklace! Actually, it's a bracelet, but..." :shrug:

Oh, and I'm not picking on MW. OK, I am picking on him, but I do love him. :love:

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
K_Jo said:
I'm not quite sure. All I know is C_Jo and the fellas and I were listening in the car and MW was all excited after his wreck and you know the more excited he gets the more he sounds like Richard Simmons and he said something along the lines of "...but I got a nice surprise today. I got a pearl necklace! Actually, it's a bracelet, but..." :shrug:

Oh, and I'm not picking on MW. OK, I am picking on him, but I do love him. :love:

He DOES have that sissy kinda southern accent, doesn't he :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Freedhem said:
He DOES have that sissy kinda southern accent, doesn't he :lmao:
:lol: I swear if he unzips his driving suit you'll find a tank top and silky short-shorts! :diva: :lmao: