Hey Crabcake

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We had your Italian beef tonight for dinner, and I must say it was skee-rumpshus! Big hit :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
I made it this weekend too:yum: I didn't eat mine on bread though, I topped a baked potato with it:yum::yum:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Glad you enjoyed it, Vrai-Crew; sorry you didn't, E-Crew. I just made it last Saturday ... it'd been awhile since I'd had it. :yum:

I tend to like food a bit saltier than most, so the packet/pound of meat works for me. You could use a half-packet, too, though, if it's too much. Everyone's taste buds are different. :shrug:

With the cooler weather rolling in, it's fast becoming crock-pot season ... bring on the chili's, soups, etc. :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
With the cooler weather rolling in, it's fast becoming crock-pot season ... bring on the chili's, soups, etc. :yay:
:yeahthat: I just made a big pot of 16-bean soup with sausage last night. :yum:

I'll have to try the Italian Beef. It sounds yummy.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Terps said:
I think i may give it a try this week. Does anyone have a good spicy chili recipe? I mean REALLY SPICY?
I make my chili like normal (beans, beef, etc) and add about 6-8 drops of "The Hottest (Effin') Sauce" that I picked up from Bear Creek. :yay: :yum: