Anyone Here Recommend A Good Mason?

phatchix71

Looking to add two stone sidewalks and a patio on to my house...anyone have any recommendations for masons in the area?

nomoney

phatchix71 said:
Do you have any idea on wha tthey run per sq foot or hour?

Hold on let me call them for you. Do you want to know when they're available for work and should I double check if they're insured or not to? :confused:

Nomo, while you are at it, I'd like to get some Crepe Myrtle trees for my back yard, can you find out who has the lowest price in the tri-county area and be sure to get the pricing based on "just trees" and then "trees with landscaping labor", 'kay... TIA

nomoney

kwillia said:
Nomo, while you are at it, I'd like to get some Crepe Myrtle trees for my back yard, can you find out who has the lowest price in the tri-county area and be sure to get the pricing based on "just trees" and then "trees with landscaping labor", 'kay... TIA
No problemo, do you want fertilizing costs added to this quote? And what type of workers do you want...hard working ones, or good looking ones? There is a major price difference.

V

Vixen

nomoney said:
No problemo, do you want fertilizing costs added to this quote? And what type of workers do you want...hard working ones, or good looking ones? There is a major price difference.

Well damm nomo, if I would have know you were going to provide this service, I could have had you get asphalt estimates for me last week, and carpet, and concrete, and :bawl: it was a lot of work and I had to do it alone. :bawl:

nomoney said:
Oh definately get a quote for one like Lucky Vanous... :yum:

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 97
V

Vixen

kwillia said:
Oh definately get a quote for one like Lucky Vanous... :yum:

That looks kinda like the guy here doing my electric right now.

Attachments

• crackNheels.jpg
    crackNheels.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 75

itsbob

I bowl overhand
phatchix71 said:
Looking to add two stone sidewalks and a patio on to my house...anyone have any recommendations for masons in the area?
Go knock on the lodges door??