Restaurants at Benedicts

SeaRide

My friend wants to take me out to dinner for my birthday. She told me to pick the restaurant anywhere.

I was just surfing on the internet and ran into this list of restaurants at Benedicts. I remember dining at one of the restaurants and I can't for the life of me recall the name of the restaurant.

Can any of you recommend which one for me to try for my birthday dinner?
I am an extremely seafood lover big time! :biggrin:
I like restaurants on the water!
I like menu with large selections of entrees and appetizers!

I found the list and copy/paste here:
  • Benedict Marina & Restaurant
    PO Box 200
  • Benedict Market
    7252 Benedict Avenue
  • Chappalear’s Restaurant
    7350 Benedict Avenue
  • Ray’s Pier Restaurant
  • Tony’s River House Restaurant
    7320 Benedict Avenue

Any suggestions on other restaurants are more than welcome.

:howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
If you knew the kitchen at Tony's like I KNOW the kitchen at Tony's, you never eat there again..:barf: and they are constantly (or used too) running out of things.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I LOVE Tony's! The filet with crab imperial rocks, as well as the blackened scallops.

I try not to think of any of the kitchens at any of the places I eat. I've worked in a number of kitchens an they're all pretty gross. I also learned never to tick off the waiter or the chef until AFTER I've gotten my food. :twitch:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Christy
I LOVE Tony's! The filet with crab imperial rocks, as well as the blackened scallops.

I try not to think of any of the kitchens at any of the places I eat. I've worked in a number of kitchens an they're all pretty gross. I also learned never to tick off the waiter or the chef until AFTER I've gotten my food. :twitch:

I just know way too much about the place and the man.

SeaRide

:ohwell:

Ooomm....

Catt, Let's say if you are going out for your birthday dinner tomorrow, where would you like to go?
:cool:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SeaRide
My friend wants to take me out to dinner for my birthday. She told me to pick the restaurant anywhere.

If you've never been to the Dry Dock in Solomon's, now's a good time. :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:ohwell:

Ooomm....

Catt, Let's say if you are going out for your birthday dinner tomorrow, where would you like to go?
:cool:

The Gangplank in DC. Haven't been there in years, but always loved the place.

I like the Lighthouse Inn in Solomons..never had a bad meal there. I've never been to but heard great things about the Dry Dock.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not Catt & Otter's Favorite...

But I'm going to Old Field Inn next Friday for din-din....

SeaRide

Originally posted by RoseRed
Oh man, I always forgot about that place. I drove pass that place about a gazillions times and haven't step in that establishment. Heard that you have to make a reservation at Old Field Inn, correct?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh man, I always forgot about that place. I drove pass that place about a gazillions times and haven't step in that establishment. Heard that you have to make a reservation at Old Field Inn, correct?
Its a good idea to do so.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Vera's is seasonal, at least it was the last time I checked...Strange place, outlandishly decorated..We've only been there once about 10 yrs ago..Food way overpriced and not that good. As for Tony's, we never got a bad meal there, there were other issues involved..

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Not Catt & Otter's Favorite...

'Scuse me ....I like the Old Field Inn. The guy that owns it is a bit of a pompous soul but the food is good and the house is really nice.:howdy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Not Catt & Otter's Favorite...

Originally posted by cattitude
'Scuse me ....I like the Old Field Inn. The guy that owns it is a bit of a pompous soul but the food is good and the house is really nice.:howdy:
:notworthy: My humble apologies :notworthy:

SeaRide

Re: Not Catt & Otter's Favorite...

Saw your profile and notice your birthdate :biggrin:
Do you know if the desserts are any good at Old Field Inn?
:howdy: