Doggie Beds

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Does anyone know of any internet stores or any local stores that sells dog beds for decent prices? I just can't see paying 20.00 or more for a stuffed pillow.

I am also looking for cheap lighted collars. They light up at night with batteries so you can see your dog in the dark. The cheapest I found was 12.00 each. I need 3.

Can anyone help?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by jeneisen
I am also looking for cheap lighted collars. They light up at night with batteries so you can see your dog in the dark. The cheapest I found was 12.00 each. I need 3.

Can anyone help?

I've heard of people using glow sticks on their dogs collar to see where they are going in such a rush.

alex

For the light collars have your checked Oriental Trading? I think they sell those tubes that the kids wear around their necks. Like the glow sticks only thinner and they fit together to form a circle.

As for the dog beds have you though of just buying a big pillow? Instead of looking under Pets look under home decor.

We bought a neat blanket at Old Navy last year. It is fleece on one side, vinyl on the other. The whole thing folds up with a velcro strip and it is machine washable. I think it ran $6. It was pretty decent size so we were able to fold it in half for our dog.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You can catch some on sale at Wal-Mart but $20 is not much really to pay. I know what you're saying but from what I've seen in the stores and on the internet $20 is a low-end price.

Will your dogs sleep on them? I bought a nice one for one of my dogs..the cats immediately overtook it and the dog still sleeps with me.:frown:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I say go for a pillow. I use to spend big $$$ on dog beds that my dogs always chewed up. Finally I just started getting them $5 pillows from Walmart. They love them.

spinner

Try Pet Edge on the internet, they have the best prices I buy most of my grooming equiptment from them. They also have a line of toys called Zanies that are inexpensive but last pretty good.