Got Moles?

tantara

I have moles running rampant underground at my house. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them or who I can hire to do it for me?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
tantara said:
I have moles running rampant underground at my house. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them or who I can hire to do it for me?
PM Pete, mole killer extraordinaire.

Do not hire nomo… I repeat do not hire nomo. I told her of my mole infestation and she said she had devised a method of eliminating moles and for a small fee of $250 she would bring “the system” over. We went to the nearest ATM and I gave her the cash. The next day I find her two boys holding hammers and standing in my yard. I ask them what the heck they were doing there and they said that mommy told them she didn’t have the money to take them to Hyperspace to play Whack-A-Mole, but that she knew a place where they had real moles and the game would be even better because there would be real blood. Well, long story short, the boys are no better coordinated than their lousy ball-playing mother and I am out $250 and still have a yard full of moles…:banghead:

PrepH4U

kwillia said:
Do not hire nomo… I repeat do not hire nomo. I told her of my mole infestation and she said she had devised a method of eliminating moles and for a small fee of $250 she would bring “the system” over. We went to the nearest ATM and I gave her the cash. The next day I find her two boys holding hammers and standing in my yard. I ask them what the heck they were doing there and they said that mommy told them she didn’t have the money to take them to Hyperspace to play Whack-A-Mole, but that she knew a place where they had real moles and the game would be even better because there would be real blood. Well, long story short, the boys are no better coordinated than their lousy ball-playing mother and I am out $250 and still have a yard full of moles…:banghead:
:lmao:

nomoney

kwillia said:

It is not my boys fault that your moles are retarded and never came out of their holes.The boys stood out there for 4 hours waiting. And not once did you try to give them some food. So rude.

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:

:truestory:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Get one of those little water bottles that you see in Gerbil/Hamster cages and fill it with anti-freeze. Stick the spout down into a mole tunnel and then cover the bottle with a bucket to keep pets away.

S

Short_Cake

nomoney said:
It is not my boys fault that your moles are retarded and never came out of their holes.The boys stood out there for 4 hours waiting. And not once did you try to give them some food. So rude.

did she even try to give them a drink, or was she dehydrating them too?? poor thirsty starving little boys..