Asahi Tonite

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well we have 2 adults and 2 possible kiddies for us. And then Rose and Rooster, along with munchkin. :smile:

Anyone else? And rose are you calling ahead? If not I can..:confused:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
WC - part of the joy of sushi - is watching the delicate artistry of the food arrangement and display. It tantalizes not only the appetite but soul and mind as well. I'll sit at the bar till I get bored and then come crowd ya'll - they let me do what I want in there anyway :wink: Besides - you know I bounce around a lot.
BP - We are meeting at 7:30pm, some are sushi brave - the others are getting grilled chicken - which party do you belong to?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by migtig
:burning: UARGH!!
7:30PM TONIGHT
:bawl: nobody ever listens to me <sniffle>

well if its a possiblility...can we move it to 7?? Please?? Or we can be there at 7 and keep your chair :smile:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
WC - ya'll can do what you want. Ever since I suggested it I said 7:30pm. I can't be there any sooner than 7:30pm, and that will be pushing it for me. I'll drop by and say hi if ya'll are still there and head on to the bar and order my sushi.

watercolor

yeah yeah
OK! Well we have reservations for 2 tables....at 6:30. Dont worry Mig...that is why I got 2 tables. Under the name of Summer. :smile:

We will be there around 6:20 so just look for us. :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah
WC - ya'll can do what you want. Ever since I suggested it I said 7:30pm. I can't be there any sooner than 7:30pm, and that will be pushing it for me. I'll drop by and say hi if ya'll are still there and head on to the bar and order my sushi.

Ok well.. I was just asking hon. That's all.

We will be at the grill and there will be a seat for you. Sorry. Did not mean to upset you.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by RoseRed
I am quite certain that we will still be there at 7:30 :cheers: & :cool:
Thanks Rose for the company! Amazing how it went from 7:30 to 7 to 6:30. No way I can make it from DC in time to eat, and I was the one wanting sushi!!!ROFL

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks Rose for the company! Amazing how it went from 7:30 to 7 to 6:30. No way I can make it from DC in time to eat, and I was the one wanting sushi!!!ROFL
No problem, look forward to meeting you! As for earlier for the rest of us... have you ever tried telling 3 & 4 year olds they can't eat until 730 or later? Believe me ~ it's not fun!

watercolor

yeah yeah
:lol: I hear ya on that Rose. :lol:

Well, stated before...there are reservations. :smile: There will be 2 little girls to be with haley. :smile: Now if Jenn will be there in tow..then there will be 4 cute little girls. :smile:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by watercolor23
Ok well.. I was just asking hon. That's all.

We will be at the grill and there will be a seat for you. Sorry. Did not mean to upset you.

You didn't upset me - I just told you the truth. I can not be there before 7:30pm and will say hi to you if you are still there when I get there.

yakky doodle

well, dang! i told tater to go home and sleep till 6 (he was up late last night) cause I was banking on 7:30 too.

I'll try to get ahold of him, but he very well may be in la-la land now. Hopefully we will make it though.