Please Help me!

catlover27

Catlover27
undefined

If anyone could help me! On tuesday evening around 10:45pm my 13 week old kitten was hurt I shut the door by accident, and got her in the head I took her to the vet right away, and my vet said that she has head trauma and told me she might not make it through the night, but I got a call at 8:30 am on wed and my kitten star made it through the night, she has made some improvement she responds when you talk but she is still woozy and her head bobles, I was just looking for someone who has gone through this that I can hear from, tomorrow I am bring her home from the vet and I will be probably having to feed her by tube. I have to take a chance on her to see if she gets better, but please if you have any advice or anything, I just need some help!!!

CarolG

catlover27 said:
undefined

If anyone could help me! On tuesday evening around 10:45pm my 13 week old kitten was hurt I shut the door by accident, and got her in the head I took her to the vet right away, and my vet said that she has head trauma and told me she might not make it through the night, but I got a call at 8:30 am on wed and my kitten star made it through the night, she has made some improvement she responds when you talk but she is still woozy and her head bobles, I was just looking for someone who has gone through this that I can hear from, tomorrow I am bring her home from the vet and I will be probably having to feed her by tube. I have to take a chance on her to see if she gets better, but please if you have any advice or anything, I just need some help!!!

I don't have any advice but just wanted to say that I'm sorry you and your kitty are going through this. I hope she gets better soon.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
catlover27 said:
undefined

Lots of love and patience. I hope baby is going to be ok. Be very careful not to further aggravate the injury when picking her up and such. Hand feeding is not that big of a deal, mostly messy. PM me if you have any questions. I have hand raised many a baby kitten. Good luck and I hope everything turns out well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG! The guilt! :huggy:

Larry stepped on our Moosie once when he was a tiny kitten. I thought I was going to have to put him to sleep.

Larry, I mean.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
OMG! The guilt! :huggy:

Larry stepped on our Moosie once when he was a tiny kitten. I thought I was going to have to put him to sleep.

Larry, I mean.

I hardly notice his limp.

Nanny Pam

catlover27 said:
undefined

Oh, shi+~! are you for real?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
If you look close, you can see the plate in his head.

It did look to be an odd shape but I thought was because he was wearing a ball cap.

Oh wait, we are still talking about Larry, aren't we?