I would like to thank FOX....

C

canuk woman

for AXING THE SIMPLE LIFE (ok I know you guys might be upset because you guys thought the show was cool and all but I didn't think so I was forced to watch it once and wanted to jump out a window).

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
Wanna argue this in Fight Club? :boxing:

I'm not in any fight club. There is usually a wrestling club at school but I'm not interested in that.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
I'm not in any fight club. There is usually a wrestling club at school but I'm not interested in that.
How about the physics club? Do you belong to the physics club?

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
How about the physics club? Do you belong to the physics club?

Well they do have it all together in science and seperately.

nomoney

how were you forced to watch it? I used to be forced to watch survivor-but my abductors ran out of eye lid glue :getdown:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
canuk woman said:
for AXING THE SIMPLE LIFE (ok I know you guys might be upset because you guys thought the show was cool and all but I didn't think so I was forced to watch it once and wanted to jump out a window).
:confused: I would have thought Paris Hilton was your role model. You both seem to have the same level of competance.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
Aw, hell yeah! :cheers:

Yeah I know. So I wonder what happend to headsimpsonnerd I guess he/she got the message that the forum is closed now.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
how were you forced to watch it? I used to be forced to watch survivor-but my abductors ran out of eye lid glue :getdown:

I was at my aunt's house that night.

C

canuk woman

aps45819 said:
:confused: I would have thought Paris Hilton was your role model. You both seem to have the same level of competance.

Paris Hilton? my role model? NOT!

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
The forum is closed? Can I still type? :confused:

I hope you're aware that now that it's closed you won't have to do any newsletters anymore which would save you alot of agony checking to see who's celebrating a birthday this months, who's celebrating one year anniversaries, good news and bad news for the simpsons, etc.

canuk woman said:
I hope you're aware that now that it's closed you won't have to do any newsletters anymore which would save you alot of agony checking to see who's celebrating a birthday this months, who's celebrating one year anniversaries, good news and bad news for the simpsons, etc.

Yes, that was a lot of work.

C

canuk woman

headsimpsonnerd said:
Yes, that was a lot of work.

Yeah and besides no one was posting there anymore anyway. heck most of the people that were members on that forum only signed up then just didn't post.